New profile posts

Hi, I was hoping to get permission to modify your Courtney sprite for a custom avatar? Changes would be minor, mostly consisting of putting pride flags on her wristbands. thank you sm for all your amazing spritework!
hey, im subbing in for sugarhigh for wcop. im +8, when can you play?
hey bro sorry this is a bit late but we're paired for natdex inv, let me know when u wanna play im -7
Saw you got subbed in for derby too, I should be able to play after 4pm gmt-7
srvoltmike
srvoltmike
Tomorrow I can play after 6 pm gmt -7. Wanna go for 7 pm gmt -7
Rayenith
Rayenith
sure, sounds fun
Hey Blunder, I wanted to share my Gen8 OU balance team with mixed attackers and wish support.
The team has AV Landorus, AV Goodra-H, Boots Meowscarada, Boots Alomola, Boots Pecharunt, and Helmet Kommo-o.
The EVs are customized for suitably dealing with common meta threats aka Great Tusk, Kingambit, Gholdengo, Raging Bolt, Iron Valiant, etc.

Love your videos, thanks!

https://pokepast.es/9b4497e3f89cac06
Hey Joey, I wanted to share my Gen8 OU balance team with mixed attackers and wish support.
The team has AV Landorus, AV Goodra-H, Boots Meowscarada, Boots Alomola, Boots Pecharunt, and Helmet Kommo-o.
The EVs are customized for suitably dealing with common meta threats aka Great Tusk, Kingambit, Gholdengo, Raging Bolt, Iron Valiant, etc.

Love your videos, thanks!

https://pokepast.es/9b4497e3f89cac06
hello,

ss ndex what is the best time I am gmt -3 and the day it is free
Hang on. How long have you been with the OU council again? Regardless, I can imagine that being a member of the OU council must be a tough job, and I know that you deserve a lot more credit and respect.
CoralReaper707
CoralReaper707
Even if some of the decisions made when tiering aren't perfect, I know you're trying your best.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Fall 2016, all of SM SS SV + last month of ORAS
CoralReaper707
yo, sorry for the late contact.
I'm US central time, aka -5. I have something from 3-7 on Sunday (lets say 2:30-7:30), so would like 1:30 or 8:30 pm my time work for you?
quziel
quziel
Ah, sorry, my computer's timezone stuff is silly its 2-6, so like 11:30 am my time or 7:30 pm or later work for you?
feen
feen
7.30pm ur time works
quziel
quziel
Great, see you then.
Hey! we are paired for WCOP. I am GMT+1 currently and usually available after 9-10pm during weekdays. A bit more flexible on the weekend. When are you down to play?
Finchinator the GOAT, i really hope you can keep Stall always on, it was the reason i fall in love with Pokemon Showdown and OU tier. i just dont like Tera this gen. If the people dont like Stall, go play VGC... i hope one day see more uber Walls on OU hahaha. Big hug from Portugal. Always Finchinator til the end! :D
Finchinator
Finchinator
Have a nice weekend
Bagaço
Bagaço
you too bro, keep playing Stall <3 hehe