New profile posts

Hello there - for DPPPL, I'm free most of the time this week any time between 10am to 10pm GMT+10 every day, except before 1pm on Thursday and Friday and after 7pm on Sunday
Let me know when you want to play
dpp global gmt+2 available the weekend im free. from 10pm to 1am, if. u wanna play during the day I'll tell u later in the week my availability
When would you like to play for DPP OU, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
When would you like to play for DPP OU, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
When would you like to play for MnM, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
When would you like to play for AAA, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
When would you like to play for Same Duos, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
SOM/05
SOM/05
I'm +5:30, on which day can you play at 11 :45 ?
SOM/05
SOM/05
Pm ^
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
I can do anyday this week during 1145pm my time.
Hi Cherry. You're my matchup for hackmons. I'm off work the next two days so let's play soon! this is my first smogon tourney
gmt+8, heavily prefer my nights, but looks like u 2, so we gotta work out a compromise. Would Saturday 11am gmt+8 work for you. If not, we can also no john wednesday like 11am as well