New profile posts

Hey ubers open, im in gmt-5. im pretty available friday saturday and sunday if that would work for you. I can also play tomorrow on wednesday but it'd probably have to be later in the day. Let me know whats good for you.
Geomancy
Geomancy
hi, im gmt-3 and i can play weekend too, but saturday i work, after my work could work too also, but ig will be late for u, like after 2pm my time, sunday im free all day
Yo, when can we play for wcop? I'm gmt-4, available this sunday all day and next weekends as well
hello. you're my opponent for rands slam iv. when fight? i'm usually busy on weekdays but weekends should be fine. i'm pst -8
ubers open when, +9
Cao Jie
Cao Jie
i'm +2, should be free pretty much everyday my afternoons/evenings, can also play my mornings, so if you have a preference lmk
Fluore
Fluore
friday 4pm +2?
Cao Jie
Cao Jie
works fine for me
we play for uufpl, im -7. im free every day past noon -7 except saturday as of now. when works for you?
When do you wanna play for NU Open?
recti
recti
-4 sunday 8am? ik you're European and it generaly works while schedueling with europeans
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Well, I'm not home from Friday to Sunday unfortunately. I think we have a deadline of 2 weeks, so we can play next week then, is that fine for you?
recti
recti
yh all good
Yo Blunder, Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/9722686b1a1d53d7

I couldn't believe you guys would disrespect the og like that! Mewtwo X is one of the most fun and balanced Megas. It just throws out attacks! Very fair while still being quite strong. That 120 Low Kick with 190 Atk really hits. I made it a Brawler type set with Taunt and super bulk as it doesn't need much Atk.
hey, when are you able to play for PULR R3? I'm UTC -3 mostly available on the weekend (preferably Sunday)
Yo Joey, Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/9722686b1a1d53d7

I couldn't believe you guys would disrespect the og like that! Mewtwo X is one of the most fun and balanced Megas. Fair while still being strong. That 120 Kick 190 Atk really hits. I made it a Brawler type set with Taunt and super bulk as it doesn't need much Atk.