New profile posts

Who or what is bellibolt?
olivia
olivia
Bellibolt is capable of moving very quickly, but usually chooses to act sluggishly. It is difficult to train Bellibolt to initiate a battle because it has an easygoing temperament, and does not notice its opponents until it is attacked. At night, Bellibolt's stomach emits a strange noise, which signals that it is hungry. Bellibolt is seldom found in the wild, but may rarely be seen alongside riverbanks.
olivia
olivia
olivia
olivia
Hope this clears it up for you!
Hey my bad for not reaching out sooner, been busy with school, but we are paired for oras mono. Im gmt-5 and should be free from 2pm-11pm tomorrow if any of that works for you. If not, let me know when works for you and I’ll try and make it work.
We play for OHKO tournament. Per your below do you still want to play? It is a double elim tournament. GMT -4 if so.
ADPL; my time zone is GMT-4. Would you be able to play at 8 p.m. my time on Sunday?
ChrisPBacon
ChrisPBacon
no, i can do that time on saturday tho
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I probably won't be able to. Are you available later/earlier my Sunday/your Monday?
ChrisPBacon
ChrisPBacon
only time i can play ur sunday is maybe 8am-4, otherwise itll have to be on sat
-4 uu open when play p flexible on sunday/saturday
recti
recti
ic your +1 8am saturday -4 ok? aka in around 11 hours from when im posting this
hello, paired in sm ou gc, i'm gmt -3 and find me at discord smogon shoot to play asap for don't delay the tournament, ty!
hey! we're playing rands in pspl this week. are you on? you commented on my profile that we could play starting 35 minutes ago. LMK when you're on or send me a battle request. Thx
Lucas2543
im online now avail if you are
when do u wanna play for sm champs im +1
Shoot
Shoot
hello, i'm gmt-3 and can play asap, u can find me at smogon and adpl discord
Stareal
Stareal
im on main if u want to now
Shoot
Shoot
I'm on main as Shooot also, can't find stareal