New profile posts

wan 2 play tommorow for mono stabs gmt-5
Twix
Twix
like 4ish
Shiba
Shiba
after I play for RU seasonal sure
Hi again, we need to play for the CAP 23 Playtest. Would you like to play on Thursday evening?
SHSP
SHSP
i’ll get back to you on this- I don’t know when or if i’m called for my musical rehearsal so that might get in the way.
10 things that i like about spieky
1. his name is spieky
10. I can't count :(
https://pastebin.com/wWyvt1Cw really cool team i made with hazards and purugly to abuse defiant. It also has ambipom to break through its check as well as belly drum azumarill. (purugly, ambipom, gliscor, azumarill, forretress, raikou) :] gl in ambipomTTT
Hey I've seen you around the battle spot community and I feel like you would make a great leader for the battle spot sub-forum, as you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the meta and you seem pretty nice. Have you ever considered trying to go for such a prestigious position? I've heard DragonWhale has been a Leader for a pretty long time so maybe he will retire soon.
Aye thanks everyone for the b day wishes. Wasn’t expecting anyone to post this on here since I don’t use forums like at all but thanks guys I appreciate it!
man so yesterday i sat down naked and my finger slipped into my butt so and i moaned so i decided to try something new. after school i went home and i found my moms dildo. i went into my room and went ham dude, and when i say ham i mean i destroyed that like axel vs tendi. but i still wanted more so i took my dog and let her go put it in me and it was the best orgasm ive ever had. just thought id let you know.
Ghost Cream
Ghost Cream
He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU."
Been around PS for around 2 years so i figured i might as well make a smogon account. Monotype is my Favorite tier so i am usually in that room or little cup :)
Paired for DOU Ssnl. When can u play? Im available from 16:00 to 22:00 gmt -6 on weekdays (Except Thursday. I can't play that day till really late ): )
On weekends I might be a little more flexible, gimme a time and I Ill try to be there if the other schedule is bad for you