Zelfie's Sprites and Art (open i guess)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
After first making my "Take an A zelfie" sprite I learned how much I enjoy making these. So I decided to make a thread to keep all of these as well as make one for people who want to request one. BTW pre-existing ones are free to steal.
Requesting info
I am very easy going when taking request, I try to get them done as fast as possible whenever I have free time. But sometimes the amount of request or the amount of time I have to put into a project becomes a bit overwhelming to the point I have to stop request. I will have a tag in the title that tells you guys the status of my thread. Here is the short and sweet version of what everything means.
  • Open for request, I'll take any type of request whether it is a simple recolor, adding x Pokemon to x Trainer, removing stuff or even a huge redo of making a whole new sprite are allowed.
  • Small request only, this means simple stuff I can do in about 3-5 minutes. Examples would be like Fineonbae's request or NV request.
  • On hold, this usually means I have an absurd amount of request or I do not have access to a laptop/computer in order to make the sprites
Requesting resources
Pokemon Sprites these are easy for me to use and easy for you to find, just use ctrl + f to search for the Pokemon of choice
Trainer Sprites this one is harder to use and find stuff but if you go on Pokemon Showdown and drag your avatar into a new tab, that would also be a way to get the sprite needed.

"Take Azelfie"
Viola + Azelf + Pumpkaboo

Maid + Shiny Jumpluff

Drasna + Mega Charizard X

Drasna + Mega Charizard X + Goomy : 2

Winona + Mega Altaria "Back-to-back"

Candice + Snover

Candice + Mega Abomasnow : 2

Priest

Roark + Kabutops

Roark + Kabutops + recoler

ASB V.1

Yellow and Magikarp

ASB V.2

SIDE PRODUCTS
-Bag & Particles, Nature Lady

Recolered Glacia that looks too much like Elsa

Blue Octillery.

Mawile Bianca

Druddigon Mask

Request

Last edited:

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey SlaySlenderDragon XD

I really like your work it's clean and very nice

If I can make a suggestion you should put a base when you are adding/cutting pokemons in your sprite, for example this one:

We can see that the Goomy is slightly above Charizard so we can see its left paw but otherwise it's really nice

Also on this sprite the mega abomasnow is cut on the left side, I suggest you to move the pokemon sprite a little bit on the left because you had space between the trainer hand and aboma's eye.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Thanks it means a lot to be told that my work is good I also fixed up those sprites Awu

Slight replacement on Goomy, not too much effort

This one I just needed to move Candice and Snow to the left as well as increase the canvas size from 96 x 96 to 106 x 106

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
DK's request.
+ Chandelure (this is what I'll be using)

Also using this girl as my template.

Step 1
compounded my images I am going to use.

Step 2
Removed Bag from girl as well as florescent particles.
Step 3
Recolored some things such as the shoes, shirt and left arm (in first person perspective) as well as the hair and I added a belt.
Step 4
Slight Touch up and made the image canvas 80 x 80 for the moment being
Step 5
Finish adding in the last details moved Rize to the left as Chandelure will be the right of her
Step 6
Added Chandelure as a layer 0 and switched Rize over to layer 1, also didn't like the way it looked with Chandy in the lead so I flipped the layer over horizontally and I am rather pleased with this.

DKFirelord I hope you like this, I still have the two images in an uncombined form meaning I can still rearrange there placements as well as flip the image back to where Chande faces the other way. I can also flip Rize as well. If there is more detail you want me to add I can try. But I really enjoyed working on this.

edit:
As a side product I got this nature lady without her bag and particles which is nice I guess

Last edited:

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DK's request.
+ Chandelure (this is what I'll be using)

Also using this girl as my template.

Step 1
compounded my images I am going to use.

Step 2
Removed Bag from girl as well as florescent particles.
Step 3
Recolored some things such as the shoes, shirt and left arm (in first person perspective) as well as the hair and I added a belt.
Step 4
Slight Touch up and made the image canvas 80 x 80 for the moment being
Step 5
Finish adding in the last details moved Rize to the left as Chandelure will be the right of her
Step 6
Added Chandelure as a layer 0 and switched Rize over to layer 1, also didn't like the way it looked with Chandy in the lead so I flipped the layer over horizontally and I am rather pleased with this.

DKFirelord I hope you like this, I still have the two images in an uncombined form meaning I can still rearrange there placements as well as flip the image back to where Chande faces the other way. I can also flip Rize as well. If there is more detail you want me to add I can try. But I really enjoyed working on this.

edit:
As a side project I got this nature lady without her bag which is nice I guess
Thanks really like it <3

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Fineonbae
I decided to speed run this since I knew it would be quick, I can also change the colors on Elesa or Fineon to match eachother (like make Elesa blue or Fineon Yellow)
1m 11s 74

I also decided to do this in case you wanted this as well.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
BrandonBeast
good thing I know how to inspect web pages so I can figure out what those images were, they weren't loading.

So I combined the two like you asked me to... there was one problem though. To fit both of them onto the 80x80 canvas (which is the standard for PS sprites in case you ever became voiced) I would have to have either have Serperior's face covered, most of Aaron's body covered or have to cut off a body part. Luckily I found an alternative, I kind of made Serperior "wrap" around his body as you can see the end of the tail is behind him but the latter mid section is in front of the legs as well as the head also being in front of the hand, this was a bit more difficult just because of the space I had to work with on this one but hey I think it turned out good.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
BrandonBeast
good thing I know how to inspect web pages so I can figure out what those images were, they weren't loading.

So I combined the two like you asked me to... there was one problem though. To fit both of them onto the 80x80 canvas (which is the standard for PS sprites in case you ever became voiced) I would have to have either have Serperior's face covered, most of Aaron's body covered or have to cut off a body part. Luckily I found an alternative, I kind of made Serperior "wrap" around his body as you can see the end of the tail is behind him but the latter mid section is in front of the legs as well as the head also being in front of the hand, this was a bit more difficult just because of the space I had to work with on this one but hey I think it turned out good.
Thanks! It looks really awesome!

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Thanks! It looks really awesome!
thanks, just as a note I do take more than one request if you ever feel the urge to come back.

Made this for the Art challenge thingy where your suppose to create your own trainer class. Most people wouldn't notice this but if you zoom in to the maximum you can see a yellow cross on his left chest region, nice little detail I thought was important.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Manafwee

I did the request, there was one slight problem though. Zapdos's wingspam is more than 80 pixels wide so to use a perfect sprite on PS it would be impossible.

But if you don't care about the size this one fits ALL of Zapdos in, just use whichever one you want. BTW this is a 95x95 image

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)