NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-9-9_18-30-13.png

WORLD WAR mafia is a 17-person NOC setup game centered around the first World War.

The game will begin on day 0 and last for 48 hours. Nights last for 48 hours. Days last for 72 hours. Deadlines for night actions can be extended if a majority agrees to it.

Rules:
1. Don't talk to anybody about the game besides in the game thread. Mafia will have a separate chat where they can talk and stuff.
2. If any person gets a majority of votes on them during the day the day ends and the person is lynched.
3. At end of days whoever has the most votes on them will get lynched.
4. Tied lynch=no lynch
5. Once the deadline hits there is no more talking whatsoever. Even if I am not around to call deadline you should refrain from posting once deadline arrives. Votes made after the deadline will not be counted.
6. Do not screenshot or quote your role PM or results.
7. Do not edit or delete posts.
8. Don't like posts or make posts during the night phase or if you are not in the game/if you are dead.
9. Be nice, it's a game. Arguing is encouraged fine but personal jabs that have nothing to do with the game will not be tolerated.

---

Living:
  1. Earlio
  2. Jalmont
  3. Haruno
  4. MeowMiXXX
  5. Champ1604
  6. VigilanteVigoroth
  7. XnadrojX
  8. MoodyCloud
  9. Aubisio
  10. ItzViper482
  11. Metal Sonic
  12. Former Hope
Dead:
Hitmonleet - Italy - Town Miller - Lynched D1
Thetwinmasters - Belgium - Town Mason - Killed N1
acidphoenix - Romania - Town Reverse Martyr - Killed N1

Da Letter El - Bulgaria - Mafia Hooker - Lynched D2
shubaka17 - United States - Town JOAT - Killed N2

PMs have been sent out. Day 0 will end on Monday, September 11 at 10:00 PM PST.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't wanna stay up any later than i already have, so just tag me in any decent posts that get done had.

if the thread is more than three pages when i wake up, expect memes and intermittent lynches all game.

why was this thread not in my alerts

Anyways, I was told to be feared of some people as they are professional players and may make scar me for the rest of my life if I do a single mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)