Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

I also have access to Dream Ball Gengar (currently in gen 6, but would need to breed in gen 7 - would be happy to trade original with the dream world only move Sludge Wave) and Dream Ball Hidden Ability Gyarados (gen 7).
the original dream world gastly would be good. i already bred a dream ball one, but the exclusive move would be nice!

I can offer a safari ball diglett with screech, reversal, endure, and memento 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly with arena trap self bred.

Hiya! I noticed I have a bunch of your wants, including HA Torchic, HA Kalos starters (can be in shop balls), HA Kanto starters (except Charmander, and can be in shop balls) and a shiny HA flawless female HP Fire Snivy in a Friend Ball. The Kanto and Kalos starters are in gen 6. I'm interested in your Impish shiny Salamence with Body Slam and Defog and/or Jolly shiny Jirachi. Is that OK?

Btw the diglett isn't shiny I'd be greatly interested in the seismic toss kang plz get back to me;). The parent I bred with is shiny btw

Btw the diglett isn't shiny I'd be greatly interested in the seismic toss kang plz get back to me;). The parent I bred with is shiny btw
for an alolan diglet i'd gladly trade for it
Hiya! I noticed I have a bunch of your wants, including HA Torchic, HA Kalos starters (can be in shop balls), HA Kanto starters (except Charmander, and can be in shop balls) and a shiny HA flawless female HP Fire Snivy in a Friend Ball. The Kanto and Kalos starters are in gen 6. I'm interested in your Impish shiny Salamence with Body Slam and Defog and/or Jolly shiny Jirachi. Is that OK?
i have gotten most of those wants taken care of, but there are still a few things i am looking for. the gen 6 starters in gen 6 i can trade for, as well as any of the gen 3 or 4 starters in normal pokeballs (like dive, net, nest, etc). do you have any of those, cause i would be more then happy to trade for them!

i have gotten most of those wants taken care of, but there are still a few things i am looking for. the gen 6 starters in gen 6 i can trade for, as well as any of the gen 3 or 4 starters in normal pokeballs (like dive, net, nest, etc). do you have any of those, cause i would be more then happy to trade for them!
I think I have Treecko in a Nest Ball, and I can definitely trade the gen 6 starters.

If I

i have a naive one with safari ball with metal claw, endure, memento, reversal naive nature (not shiny) with tangled hair
Ivs: x/31/x/31/30/31 is this enough for the seismic toss kang?

Last edited:
Hi again Inkblot! I may be able to breed a HA Nest Ball Treecko or a HA Luxury Ball Torchic if you are interested?

Last edited:
Hello Inkblot! , CMT for you Jirachi ;)

Btw can you teach me how to rng abuse emeralds eggs? I"m a little lost. Thanks!
Which jirachi? Wishmaker or draco meteor? also which nature? For any of them i'd be up for taking a heavy ball Celesteela
Hi again Inkblot! I may be able to breed a HA Nest Ball Treecko or a HA Luxury Ball Torchic if you are interested?
sorry for the late reply. if you are still up for trading i can take the luxry ball torchic for something?

Wishmaker! Careful if you can
Which jirachi? Wishmaker or draco meteor? also which nature? For any of them i'd be up for taking a heavy ball Celesteela

sorry for the late reply. if you are still up for trading i can take the luxry ball torchic for something?
I will take a careful wishmaker jirachi! WIch are the redis rights? My celesteela is fully redis! ;)

Wishmaker! Careful if you can

I will take a careful wishmaker jirachi! WIch are the redis rights? My celesteela is fully redis! ;)
My pokemon are Non-redis by default, but i am willing to negotiate semi rights.

ALSO MINOR UPDATE TO MY SHOP!

added some event rngs that were done 100% on retail. they have better ivs then the ones done on emulator and the wondercards are more legit.

Yeah, they're in gen 6. They can be in shop balls if you so desire. Once again, interested in your shiny Jolly Jirachi and/or Impish Salamence with body slam/defog, whichever one you think is more worth it. I can receive in either gen 6 or 7.
I also have a lot more Friend Safari Pokemon available, so feel free to inquire about a Pokemon and chances are, I can get one :)

Yeah, they're in gen 6. They can be in shop balls if you so desire. Once again, interested in your shiny Jolly Jirachi and/or Impish Salamence with body slam/defog, whichever one you think is more worth it. I can receive in either gen 6 or 7.
I also have a lot more Friend Safari Pokemon available, so feel free to inquire about a Pokemon and chances are, I can get one :)
would you be able to get them all in great balls and with their hidden abilities (female too of course, for breeding obviously). if you could get that i should be able to trade for both the jirachi and salamance.

would you be able to get them all in great balls and with their hidden abilities (female too of course, for breeding obviously). if you could get that i should be able to trade for both the jirachi and salamance.
Sure, that works fine. I can get those by tomorrow, maybe? When can you trade?

Hey! I'd like to request a Gen 6 shiny RNG if you're interested! I would need it to be Naive. I can provide a female Luxury Ball parent and even do the Egg Moves if you want, and 5-6 IV if needed. I don't know what all is needed from the parent to RNG it so let me know.

Pokemon: Froakie
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Protean (HA)
Egg moves:
Toxic Spikes
Mind Reader
Bestow
Mud Sport
Gender: Either; if it's the same to you Female would be preferred (but it's 12.5%)
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes

I see that you have gotten a lot of what is on your Wants list so let me know what you still need and I'll make an offer, or you can check my thread.

Hey! I'd like to request a Gen 6 shiny RNG if you're interested! I would need it to be Naive. I can provide a female Luxury Ball parent and even do the Egg Moves if you want, and 5-6 IV if needed. I don't know what all is needed from the parent to RNG it so let me know.

Pokemon: Froakie
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Protean (HA)
Egg moves:
Toxic Spikes
Mind Reader
Bestow
Mud Sport
Gender: Either; if it's the same to you Female would be preferred (but it's 12.5%)
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes

I see that you have gotten a lot of what is on your Wants list so let me know what you still need and I'll make an offer, or you can check my thread.

i can totally do that for you! and yeah, providing one with the egg moves and ball would be nice as i am not sure if i have one already. as for what i'd want in return, any gen 6 breed in a special ball with egg moves should do. appricorn ball pokemon and dream ball pokemon with good egg moves and ivs are nice as i can shiny breed for them later. do you have a shop or list of stuff you could breed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)