Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to report myself for trading hacked Pokémon. People here are so generous and I couldn't lie to them and to myself anymore. Feel free to take the appropriate action against me. I won't do it anymore, that's for sure. But I think it's too late now..
Doing this. Also, for additional context...
I am ashamed to tell this. Well they are not obtained in a legitimate way.. They are hacked..

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everybody! I want to report the user Cloud_Motion/(Casperf1 on NB) to the blacklist for redistributing my clearly Not-Redistributable Pokémon (my Quiet 31/24/31/31/31/1 ORAS Kyogre and Jolly 31/30/31/5/31/31 ORAS Rayquaza). I gave him both my Kyogre and my Rayquaza long ago for a cloning service (and as part of my payment, I told him that he could keep NON-REDISTRIBUTABLE copies of them if he wanted to; as shown in the screenshot below, I'll post the entire convo if it is necessary); He not only posted them in his trade thread here in Smogon for trade without even caring about knowing about their redis rights beforehand (he only removed them after I personally told him to do so), but he also traded them more than once in his Nugget Bridge thread.

His profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/cloud_motion.250515/

EDIT: Here's the rest of the convo, and some additional proof.

Attachments

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hopefully this was an honest misunderstanding as I saw right away the OT belonged to Albus when I was CMT'd and he realized it.
If it really was a misunderstanding, he would've at least removed them from his Nugget Bridge thread instead of just keep trading them without giving a damn after what I told him, instead of "giving" them his own Redis Rights after (again) knowing well they were Non-Redis. Just to quote his thread.

His Nugget Bridge Thread said:
Everything, including those with my OT, is fully redis. So please make sure what you send me is also redistributable, because I'd like to offer them here.
Should have mentioned that I've pm'ed Cloud_Motion about this back on Monday and have yet to hear back.
And he has been active during the entire week in Nugget Bridge; I'm pretty sure he's been trying to avoid this after I reported him.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Cloud_Motion Care to respond?
Hi there. I have no idea how tagging or anything works on the forum, since I've not used it for a very long time, up until recently when I tried to grab a few new VGC 16 things from here. Promise I've not been trying to avoid you or anything. Hopefully this post is proof of that.

So first & foremost, I stopped playing and being involved in these forums, as mentioned, for a very long time. Probably about a year or more, and only recently came back when VGC 16 was announced. Over the course of a year, I lost track of anything being non-redistributable, and the thought of non-redis items didn't even cross my mind. So much to my surprise when it turned out I had one thing in my box that I could use to get back into the game.

So yes, I traded quite a bunch of them around to get new things to use. But believe me when I say: There was absolutely no malicious intent behind what I did; I wouldn't ever do anything like that. I removed them from Smogon as soon as you asked, yes and what I am about to say next is also awful and it's a terrible excuse, I know, but I didn't expect you to track me down to Nuggetbridge. On there I continued to trade them until checking in today to see that Chester messaged me on there. Believe me when I say that I wasn't doing this to get at you or anything, I just wanted to get back into the game, and if I remembered how or why I even had that in my box, then I swear I never would've sent it around. It's since been removed from my thread completely on Nuggetbridge. So you may be thinking why didn't I just Google the OT and things to see if it was usable- the only excuse I have to that is, the thought never once crossed my mind. Not a very good one, I know.

I'm aware all of my reasoning and attitude here may seem completely apathetic, but that's not how I ever want to come across at all, it's just the truth that I didn't send them off with any hatred in mind against Albus or anybody else.

So I would like to say to Albus and everybody else who I have offended that I am genuinely apologizing for what I have done, and that it will never happen again. I'm not sure if this is enough, but if there is anything else I can do to make this up to you, then please let me know.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It is understandable that one may forget redistribution rights, especially after being away from the game. But this serves as the perfect example for why one shouldn't trade Pokemon they are not responsible for capturing/breeding. In addition, your apology does not seems sincere; to suggest no malicious intent yet then state you did not expect to be found on NuggetBridge (which did have its start here on Smogon, so in a sense, a sister site) does seem a little underhanded. In addition, you have yet to remove those Pokemon from your thread.

The other moderators and I have decided that a full blacklist is in order. Because you don't expect to be found is not a valid excuse for distributing something you were not allowed to.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It is understandable that one may forget redistribution rights, especially after being away from the game. But this serves as the perfect example for why one shouldn't trade Pokemon they are not responsible for capturing/breeding. In addition, your apology does not seems sincere; to suggest no malicious intent yet then state you did not expect to be found on NuggetBridge (which did have its start here on Smogon, so in a sense, a sister site) does seem a little underhanded. In addition, you have yet to remove those Pokemon from your thread.

The other moderators and I have decided that a full blacklist is in order. Because you don't expect to be found is not a valid excuse for distributing something you were not allowed to.
I definitely did remove them from my thread, the moment I posted, as well as add a notice that no more are to be traded. I'm not sure why you'd say otherwise...

I just wanted to get everything out there, and I'm aware that it appears underhanded, I also said this at the bottom of my post. Perhaps I could have worded it differently to express how I genuinely feel, but I am not very good with words. So I'll leave my apology as it stands. Thank you for your time.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I definitely did remove them from my thread, the moment I posted, as well as add a notice that no more are to be traded. I'm not sure why you'd say otherwise...

I just wanted to get everything out there, and I'm aware that it appears underhanded, I also said this at the bottom of my post. Perhaps I could have worded it differently to express how I genuinely feel, but I am not very good with words. So I'll leave my apology as it stands. Thank you for your time.
Treat this as a learning experience, this is main reason I never focus on distributing other member's pokemon besides my own even back when I had an active trade thread. For now, I'd suggest helping out the community wherever possible.

I'd like a mod to check over the GA section. On Blizzicane/Bluemew's GA someone has donated at least two flawless shiny pentagon (one has perfect HP Fire spread). That is too suspicious to be handed over on a giveaway imo
I'm guessing you are referring to these two particularly suspicious pokemon?

Shiny pentagon legendaries are definitely not to be trusted especially if they come from a random giveaway who knows where. So yes this Pokemon should probably be checked/removed from the giveaway.

BlackoutSLM's Donated Pokemon:
Level: 100
OT/ID: Sasaru/03484
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spe

Move 1: Sacred Fire
Move 2: Flame Charge
Move 3: Bulldoze
Move 4: Stone Edge
Free Redis
Notes: Donated by BlackoutSLM but originated from some other giveaway and he has used it tournaments and on battle spot. I was honestly surprised to find an blue pentagon shiny legendary even coming into this thread. :3

Level: 100
OT/ID: Cora/44698|Masaru/54548
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30|31/30/31/30/31/30
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe|6 Def/252 SpA/252 Spe

Move 1: Psyshock
Move 2: Draco Meteor
Move 3: Hidden Power (Fire)
Move 4: Defog/Calm Mind
Fully Redis
Note 1: This Latios is packing Defog and HP Fire but it loses out on speed ties with other latios sadly, nya. Donated by Cirederf49
Note 2: The other Latios on the right is also packing HP Fire but has the pentagon and is also shiny! Donated by BlackoutSLM

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Agreeing with the above comments.

Blizzicane Please remove any third party Pokémon from your giveaway (i.e. ones you did not get from the source).

BlackoutSLM Do not donate things which you did not personally catch (and use better judgement on what is/isn't hacked in the future).

Any other onlookers; I feel this should be common sense, but I'll state it here to be clear. If you did not obtain a Pokémon yourself, or get it directly from the OT (who gave explicit permission to do so) don't give that Pokémon away. Not only does this make ridiculous hacks like the above spread like wild-fire, but it can also mean legitimate Pokémon which the OT did not want distributed everywhere can end up being spread (or even hacks of them made, bringing the OT unfairly under suspicion).

Finally, to giveaway-ers... You are responsible for the Pokémon you give away; don't just blindly accept everything donated as kosher. It's fine to want to help people by giving them Pokémon, but no one's going to appreciate the receipt of a hack (at least not on this site).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi .com they are ridiculous edits hacks, but I do echo the statement of blindly accepting donations. I also echo the age old statement from long ago as to use common sense. Stay grumpy old man.

The formatting is absolutely terrible for multiple Pokemon on a single line, but the OT's being both Masaru and Sasaru is laughable at best. I couldn't even tell which spread belongs to which Pokemon, but IGN: Masaru is mentioned as an "example" in this giveaway post (Portuguese with the user in question being from... Portugal) with the same exact IV distribution and EV distribution of the OT: Cora ID: 44698 Latios:

So whichever is which makes a difference here, I guess.

IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

http://dentrodapokebola.com/2015/09/27/giveaway-latios/

IGN: Sasaru is also mentioned on the same site.

IVs: 31/30/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed

http://dentrodapokebola.com/2016/04/01/avistados-raikou-entei-e-suicune/

Please don't ever make me try to read Portuguese again.

Edit:

User in question also uses this site as an aside, so chances are they're self-edited.

Edit: Spoke to the user via PM. Received all the information on the associated Pokemon they're all edited, but according to BlackoutSLM the Entei got him a warning while trying to battle online with it on a second attempt at doing so. This posses an issue for anyone who received the Entei from Blizzcrane's giveaway.

Last edited:
Agreeing with the above comments.

Blizzicane Please remove any third party Pokémon from your giveaway (i.e. ones you did not get from the source).

BlackoutSLM Do not donate things which you did not personally catch (and use better judgement on what is/isn't hacked in the future).

Any other onlookers; I feel this should be common sense, but I'll state it here to be clear. If you did not obtain a Pokémon yourself, or get it directly from the OT (who gave explicit permission to do so) don't give that Pokémon away. Not only does this make ridiculous hacks like the above spread like wild-fire, but it can also mean legitimate Pokémon which the OT did not want distributed everywhere can end up being spread (or even hacks of them made, bringing the OT unfairly under suspicion).

Finally, to giveaway-ers... You are responsible for the Pokémon you give away; don't just blindly accept everything donated as kosher. It's fine to want to help people by giving them Pokémon, but no one's going to appreciate the receipt of a hack (at least not on this site).
First of all, I'd like to apologize to Blizzicane and to everyone who might have received them from the Giveaway. I did received those two from dentrodapokebola.com. When I received them, I was planning on using them on Battle Spot and Tournaments (wich I did and now I feel stupid for taking such risk) and so, I contacted the mods of that site (wich Sasaru and Masaru are part of) regarding the legitimacy of their pokémon. A few hours later they did reply, stating that their pokémon where completely legal and not modified in any way. When the Latios giveaway was being held, it was the first time I started using their site and after reading some posts by other users giving positive feedback, I decided to trust them. I thought they were doing something good and praised them. When I recently saw their Entei giveaway, I though it was awesome and paticipated. Since the pokés passed on Battle Spot and the Tournament I participated, I decided to donate them. It was dumb and I am truly sorry.
As for the other pokés I've donated, they are completely legal. Tropius was hatched by myself (using Buckert's jolly Ditto and a japanese Tropius as a parent), the Cyndaquill and Butterfree are TSV hatched on Reddit.
Once again, I am truly sorry. I learned my lesson and I won't donate anything I haven't obtained myself.
For the record, everything I traded on this site was caught/bred by myself (my OT is Sérgio and ID is 40000).

User in question also uses this site as an aside, so chances are they're self-edited.
I did participated in their giveaways and the post you suply with my FC is for a contest to try to win a legit (it seems like it) event (with crappy IVs, mind you). Needless to say, even if I win, I won't ask for my prize, since I'm afraid it turns out to be an hack. I don't know if you mean I self-edited the pokés but, I can assure you I didn't. I don't own any kind of external device (powersaves, etc) or any kind of 3ds exploit.

EDIT:I emailed the site again, stating their pokés are hacks, to see what they have to say for themselves. If I get an answer, I'll post it here.

EDIT:They answered me and admited the pokémon are edited. I attached the received email. Before sending them an email I tested the Entei on Battle Spot again and this time I received a warning. I made sure to tell them that.

TRANSLATION of the attached email:
"Hi

I just tested the two Pokémon you mentioned on Battle Spot. I wasn't desqualified or received any warning - there wasn't any problem.
Almost all Pokémon we give in Giveaways an Hide and Seek are edited, but we always keep them legal ( no shinies, pokéball, moves, etc that are not possible to get ingame) to prevent situations like those.

Many people who participated in the giveaways already used our pokémon in competitions without problems. I don't understand why would that happen to you and not to us, but I'm sorry for that :/

Regards,
Masaru, Dentro da Pokébola"

Needless to say, I will not participate in their giveaways again.

Attachments

Last edited:
I haven't gave out any of those Pokemon to anyone yet so I will remove them immediately. Sorry about not checking into them further as I did find shiny SR legends suspicious but I took his word for it as I was in a hurry to get request done for the day. XC

I would like to report toshady4ladies.
He was supposed to trade me a Regenerator Mareanie for my Level Ball Mudbray, but the Mareanie he sent had the ability Merciless. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask if it was a mistake, but he did not reply to my message.

I would like to report toshady4ladies.
He was supposed to trade me a Regenerator Mareanie for my Level Ball Mudbray, but the Mareanie he sent had the ability Merciless. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask if it was a mistake, but he did not reply to my message.
When were your messages sent? Can you screencap your conversation, which I can only assume you two had over PM? If you sent the notice he sent the wrong Mareanie after he had logged off (about 40 minutes after he first contacted you to trade) then there's very good reason why he hasn't replied yet.

Tagging toshady4ladies for his defense.

When were your messages sent? Can you screencap your conversation, which I can only assume you two had over PM? If you sent the notice he sent the wrong Mareanie after he had logged off (about 40 minutes after he first contacted you to trade) then there's very good reason why he hasn't replied yet.

Tagging toshady4ladies for his defense.
Hello, I just replied to his message, I went to sleep after trade and am just seeing this at work, I bred my regenerator and honestly didn't think to check the nature I only checked IVs.

I am more than happy to give them what they wanted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)