Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
This dude keeps PM'ing me insulting messages because I wouldn't accept his offer for my shiny 6IV Gliscor. To top it off, the Pokemon he's offering is I believe a Pokemon he stole from someone here. A perfect 5IV shiny Krookodile. I see it's actually 4IV so that makes it even more humorous.

Why isn't he banned yet?
I DID NOT INSULT YOU AT ANY STAGE.

I print the conversation after he scamme he change on the conversation this FC and IGN but i have the original on my email .

Scam.png Scam 2.png Scam  4 .png

Sorry for my english i m french i do my best :)

Last edited:
Given the fact that he logged off shortly after your trade, I'm inclined to think there's a chance he made a mistake and gave you the wrong pokemon unwittingly. Get into touch with him the next time he logs on and ask for the correct Pokemon. If he refuses, he will be blacklisted.

He edit the IGN on conversation you not see ?

My FC is 0817-3900-9077
IGN Wolf

The real IGN is
4570-8065-5496
IGN Ben

he comeback now for say sorry i can give you back after he clone it pfffff .

The 3rd screen is on my mail box he cannot edit so is the real IGN.

If he not a scamer why he edit the IGN after the trade in conversation ?

Both of you calm down and stop jumping at each others throats. Act calmly.

Whichever one of you created the conversation, invite me into it so I may see myself. Whatever incriminating evidence tetsuo1978 was trying to convey I don't see at a glance.

Had a deal with user: DelphoxSay

deal was: His 6iv Shiny swalot Ev trained for my Meloetta. below is a quote he/she left on my thread to trade. I agreed, we did the exchange, I checked the IV's of swalot, it only has 2 max IV's and it is NOT EV trained either. I gave the trader 10 mins to trade back, still no response.... pls be aware. here is my thread he posted on . http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ft-100-5-6iv-shinies-lf-rare-5-6-shinies.3497097/page-5

"I have the Swalot ready to trade for your Meloetta whenever you are ready!

Level 50
Shiny
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs in HP and Special Attack

Edit: My FC is 0104-0946-7080
IGN is Ben"

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Had a deal with user: DelphoxSay

deal was: His 6iv Shiny swalot Ev trained for my Meloetta. below is a quote he/she left on my thread to trade. I agreed, we did the exchange, I checked the IV's of swalot, it only has 2 max IV's and it is NOT EV trained either. I gave the trader 10 mins to trade back, still no response.... pls be aware. here is my thread he posted on . http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ft-100-5-6iv-shinies-lf-rare-5-6-shinies.3497097/page-5

"I have the Swalot ready to trade for your Meloetta whenever you are ready!

Level 50
Shiny
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs in HP and Special Attack

Edit: My FC is 0104-0946-7080
IGN is Ben"
looks like DelphoxSay is an alt for BKLounge92 who has already been blacklisted. The alt has been banned and the original account infracted.

Last edited:
Minhtri008 has been added to the blacklist for offering several hacked shiny flawless legendaries. He claims to have soft reset them... yeah right.

This user did not operate a trade thread, so if you traded with them, please remove whatever you received from them from your shop and notify anyone you see offering his stuff to take it down too. His ID was 34567.

Well i decided to get some of my clones cloned from a person on the blacklist already since it only said he was offering hacked pokemon but instead he has kept the pokemon I asked to be cloned for himself.
I have messaged him saying he has 48 hours to complete the trade or return my pokemon to me and he has seen the message since he has been on since i sent it and I have not got a reply so could you investigate it..he still has 16 hours to make it right

he is pokemonbreederkyle FC 5386-8703-5926

Well i decided to get some of my clones cloned from a person on the blacklist already since it only said he was offering hacked pokemon but instead he has kept the pokemon I asked to be cloned for himself.
I have messaged him saying he has 48 hours to complete the trade or return my pokemon to me and he has seen the message since he has been on since i sent it and I have not got a reply so could you investigate it..he still has 16 hours to make it right

he is pokemonbreederkyle FC 5386-8703-5926
If the person is blacklisted already then you really only have yourself to blame. It's there for a reason, so that you DON'T trade with them.

If the person is blacklisted already then you really only have yourself to blame. It's there for a reason, so that you DON'T trade with them.
Theres a difference he was blacklisted for hacked pokemon not scamming ps didnt know he was on blacklist til.about 5 mins ago

Theres a difference he was blacklisted for hacked pokemon not scamming ps didnt know he was on blacklist til.about 5 mins ago
What I'm saying is, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting here. It's your fault for not checking before you traded with him. Obviously if they're willing to trade hacks then they're willing to scam..

If someone's on the blacklist, this means they are untrustworthy period. Why you would trust someone who has proved themselves untrustworthy before is beyond me.

This is an excellent example of why you folks should always keep up with the blacklist.

User: Neckes
so I had a simple trade with this person, turned out it wasnt as simple as I thought. Let me explain. The deal was my shiny 5iv chimchar (all info was provided about the chimchar: ie nature, ability, IV spread, shiny , moveset) for his 5iv ev trained shiny talonflame. we finished the trade, I replied TYVM, and i receive a squall of pm's saying I will report you if you do not give me a different pokemon. So, in my head I gave this user what he wanted and now all of sudden they are threatening to report me. apparently, Im assuming they tried to clone my pokemon and get another one out of me for free. The reason this user gave me was "not the IV I wanted on the chimchar" So, he threatened to report me even though he knew what the trade agreement was and agreed to it. I am a very reasonable trader and would've switched the pokemon for another poke on my list. But now that they have threatened to report me, I will let the mod settle this as the trade agreement was not broken AT ALL but this person was very rude and obnoxious to me via PM after the trade and is also flaming my only thread i have on this fourm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)