Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- U-turn
- Encore
- Tailwind/Memento

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
*Moonblast is the overall stab of choice as it deals a substantial amount of damage to the Pokemon it intends to switch in on and deal with. It also allows it to hit the dark types who attempt to nullify Prankster for super effective damage.
*U-turn is essential as momentum will allow Whimsicott to circumvent its weakness of inviting in certain pokemon as well as provide a switch for a teammate once Whimsicott has disrupted the opponent.
*Encore allows Whimsicott to lock Pokemon into boosting moves, status moves, recovery, etc. which in tandem with U-turn allows free switches for set-up or wallbreaking by a teammate.
*Tailwind allows for a teammate to sweep the weakened opposing team as well as allowing slower mons to break past the faster pokemon which would otherwise check them.
*Memento allows for a teammate to set-up as it greatly lowers the offensive stats of the opposing Pokemon.

Set Details
========

Maximum investment in HP and Defense maximises Whimsicotts pivoting capabilities, mostly into physical attackers and weak resisted special attacks. The remaining speed ev's allow for Whimsicott to out speed adamant, non choice scarfed, Heracross. Leftovers is essential as it serves as Whimsicott's only form of recovery, overall increasing its longevity. Prankster makes its so that encore and the preferred support move receive priority which allows Whimsicott to disrupt the opponent effectivley.

Usage Tips
========

Describe how to use the Pokemon in question.

Team Options
========

Describe some teammates that would be a good idea to pair with this Pokemon.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

List some options for the Pokemon user that are plausible but not always recommended due to being either not consistent enough or too outclassed by other Pokemon in the meta game.

Checks and Counters
===================
Steel Types

Poison Types

Fire Types

Strong Special attackers

I am going to have to give up this analysis unfortunately, sorry. I have been pressed for time these past few months so I don't think I can get this done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)