Social Where is your nick from?

One day ,i thought, when i will grow up, i will have many fans people then i kept my pokemon showdown username as i am fans u ,and i wanna be a ultra women so... atiultra...its a little unique story but thats it...

Martin edit: no giant pictures that serve no purpose please, and if you really feel the need to add one in future please put it in hide tags if it is huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a love for the Mario series, and Toad is one of my favorite characters, and purple is my favorite color. I wish there was more to it but there isn't :(.

May sound dumb but I was playing wwe and I wanted a cool wrestler name and the 101 comes from 3 random numbers I picked when I started playing online games

I started playin in 2009, and my first nick was not hellpowna

I started playin wifi, I mostly played it since I discovered shoddy battle, and simulators.
I remember I was playin against an user called HollyGR, and his infernape was called Hell_Powa
Since I love nicknames ive choosen to call all my Infernapes "Hell_Powa"
While we were playin, he called me HellPowna for the first time, and since that time I changed my nick from "Domadraghi" to "HellPowna"
Infernape became my fav mon, later :)

And you...
Where is ur nick from??? :)
Well i go by panda, my favorite animal.

Bp erick 0 is bulletproof and my name

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Uhm well, read Wittem backwards and you'll get my name (have some fantasy pls). Alpha stands for nothing, I simply liked Alpha.

Was starting in the whole forum thing, didnt want to put my real name, and i was a big weeb at the time, so i figured a japanese sounding name would be cool, so... this stuck with me for over 10 years now.

When I first joined Pokemon Showdown! I wanted my nick to be “Jet” turns out someone already had it.
So I made an alt containing my real name. I then got invested into the tier OU. So I took “Jet” and “OU” hence the name JetOU

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When I was in high school in the late 90s, I attended summer camp every year. At camp we were broken into family groups for the week, and at the end of the week there would be pool games and competition between the groups. When it came time for the Biggest Splash contest, every group naturally sent in their heaviest kid. Well, our group didn't have any heavy kids, so i volunteered to give it a shot. Rather than doing a cannonball, I elected to run headlong into the water and use my large hands to swing forward and make a wave. It was quite effective, and the judges commented that it was "as if a bomb had gone off in the water". Henceforth, I was known as the Water Bomb.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Based on random very lucky events that always occur in my life.
You cannot factually say that things are random, that is just your assessment. Now, I am not saying that maybe your life has an actual meaning and that maybe you actually have a responsibility to do the right thing...but maybe just that things aren't ALL random. Sometimes there might just be a rhyme or a reason...we don't know. So let us not act as if we did, that's all.

My name comes from an epic boss fight in the world of final fantasy viii. The Tonberry King is a stupid boss and welcome addition to the Guardian Force roster. The shit that you have to go through, just to fight this beast is retarded; and unless you are some kind of jeopardy genius-the clues scattered around the ruins that you find this boss in do not help at all. I am the unannounced hidden boss with awesome price lowering abilities so that is now my name.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)