What's with the cancel button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wigging out, and it's cost me a few battles :c

Because when I make a confident play but then realize the risk, I want to cancel it

and you can't do that when the cancel button doesn't work

please fix this

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They understand that this is a problem but just think about if this was on the actual DS, there would be no cancel button for you to click at all :C I'm sure they'll look into it more however

Hello ninjaskarmory, an entire thread dedicated to the cancel button isn't necessary, as the issue is pretty much already known by now. A short explanation is lag, and the more wordy explanation is that you have to be quick while clicking it, otherwise if you click it too late it won't do shit because your opponent would've already made a move by the time you clicked the button.

The cancel button works fine. If your and the opponent's move has gone through, the cancel button won't work. It's an added feature to have it anyway as it doesn't exist on the cartridges. I'd recommend spending an extra few seconds evaluating your move choice before clicking to make sure you're making the right call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)