NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ was mafia in the last NOC and you could tell some posts looked a lot better/lengthier than normal so I'm inclined to take weird reasoning as a genuine attempt to build a case without help from a team

That being said why did Champ iso Shubaka specifically ? It looked like it was meant to be the first of a bunch of isos but we only got that post
And that is because the only NOC I can recall playing was that one, where I was scum.

Champ was mafia in the last NOC and you could tell some posts looked a lot better/lengthier than normal so I'm inclined to take weird reasoning as a genuine attempt to build a case without help from a team

That being said why did Champ iso Shubaka specifically ? It looked like it was meant to be the first of a bunch of isos but we only got that post
And that is because the only NOC I can recall playing was that one, where I was scum.
why are u picking and choosing what to address in this post, or rather to ignore all of it and just give an explanation of how you've only played one NOC. The content here is about your playstyle as mafia which there's an example of and you fail to address this completely.

If you were town wouldn't you be more likely to say something along the lines of "yea i was getting help last game this time im just trying to explain my reads". idk if im explaining this right but that post is major alarm bells

Acid is very weird to me, the way he is playing is offputting he probs is town tho just weird

Hawkie seems town

Shubaka is very weird, seems like he is town but everytime he does smth townie he does smth weird again

Moody is fine

Champ/Aubisio is who im looking at right now Aubisio is rubbing me the wrong way

I still am leaning towards dbw being fine but every post he makes is distancing me from that thought

Haruno is always weird dont think this is an exception, hasnt said anything to make me think of him as town or maf

blazade is quiet

Acid is very weird to me, the way he is playing is offputting he probs is town tho just weird

Hawkie seems town

Shubaka is very weird, seems like he is town but everytime he does smth townie he does smth weird again

Moody is fine

Champ/Aubisio is who im looking at right now Aubisio is rubbing me the wrong way

I still am leaning towards dbw being fine but every post he makes is distancing me from that thought

Haruno is always weird dont think this is an exception, hasnt said anything to make me think of him as town or maf

blazade is quiet
mehh

Yo Viper I have a job for like 10 hours a day I'm gonna have periods of quiet. It ain't summer 2016 I'm not a piece of shit anymore.

Hawkie was confident scum during vamps so I'm not as quick to autoclear as a lot of players seem to be but it's a good start nonetheless.

Dbw is a decent scum candidate.

Acid saying there are things about me he finds weird but not discussing the specifics of them in any way is about as hedgy as it gets. It's good that he's actually posting now though.

Gonna read the whole thread in like 30 min now that I'm back

this is just baseless wifom ?_?
hey dbw here's the rest of the post u ignored

coming off ur easy rvs lynch to go on this just feels like ur switching about trying to make it look like ur reading people but the reason for the switch is really lacklustre
u literally picking out that one sentence to respond to out of the whole conversation me and acid had about u sounds like ur flapping and dont know what to respond to the arguments against u which i think is pretty weird for town especially when 2 people are saying they're scum

unvote

Even after a reread these posts are garbage almost nothing to work with here.

DLE looking less bad I didn't realize these were 4 day days so he didn't actually set the whole day on fire but lord knows the rest of you did. He should be following up though and isn't.

like me and shub have an argument and then the only scumreads are on me and shub because we're the only ones with posts to analyze. That's a real good way to get inactives to post.

But OK Hawkie looks more cogent on the reread, DBW looks more legitimate and I've never seen him talk this much in any game ever so I'm willing to bump him up a bit.

Maybe moody is finally scum this game but probably not tbh his behavior checks out.

Aubisio like 2/3 town right now it's difficult to parse activity but when he goes out of his way to claim he's town or something that's usually a decent tell.

Game flow feels like idle scum which probably realistically means acid is town and we should just lynch a lurker. (An objectively better call than no lynch). Massclaim is going to clean up the late game anyway, it's inevitable.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
DLE looking less bad I didn't realize these were 4 day days so he didn't actually set the whole day on fire but lord knows the rest of you did. He should be following up though and isn't.
I wasn't gonna keep this up the whole day lol, I was well aware days were 96h

i'll read up late tonight

hey dbw here's the rest of the post u ignored

u literally picking out that one sentence to respond to out of the whole conversation me and acid had about u sounds like ur flapping and dont know what to respond to the arguments against u which i think is pretty weird for town especially when 2 people are saying they're scum
any rvs lynch is objectively "easy", that's just the nature of randomly lynching at the start of the game. if you're gonna sr me for that you might as well scumread basically everyone who lynched on the first page.

idk why my reasoning is lacklustre, please elaborate.

any rvs lynch is objectively "easy", that's just the nature of randomly lynching at the start of the game. if you're gonna sr me for that you might as well scumread basically everyone who lynched on the first page.

idk why my reasoning is lacklustre, please elaborate.
i think the whole thing

is cuz you switch from “easy”

lynch to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)