NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking Texas Cloverleaf's analysis of the game, more interested to know what kind of "scummy behavior" entails mafia and what entails 3rd party, I don't see how you can tell that apart from general "scumminess". If it's based on interactions or teamings, would things like Traitor, Saulus/Judas, Survivor, Jester count as 3rd party?

Metal Sonic elaborate on this feeling?

acid what do you gain in claiming alien as town >.>

I think Blazade is Town here, but interested to know what kind of wording makes you out as "the" VT

Liking Texas Cloverleaf's analysis of the game, more interested to know what kind of "scummy behavior" entails mafia and what entails 3rd party, I don't see how you can tell that apart from general "scumminess". If it's based on interactions or teamings, would things like Traitor, Saulus/Judas, Survivor, Jester count as 3rd party?

I think Blazade is Town here, but interested to know what kind of wording makes you out as "the" VT
Literally I've been saying this over and over again and I don't want this to be the only thing I talk about especially because quibbling over PM wording beyond this point is a gray area. It's like DBW's flipped PM where it says he's "the" Doc of all trades in the opening line, it says I'm "the" VT, not "a" VT. Got it? I'm not gonna call it definitive cause maybe he just puts that in other people's VT PMs but idk this game looks like it has a lot of roles in it and from my perspective I could be the only one.

Really feeling like people aren't motivated enough to scumhunt properly and that massclaim is going to help tbh, if not today than tomorrow.

With two of our most powerful roles down I'd say the time for massclaim is getting closer, perhaps doing it now would end the general apathy

Metal sonic's last two posts are sketchy

vote Champ
Hawkie had made a case for this

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Briefly, the motivations for why someone would post are different when they're mafia vs a third party

i dont think mafia does but third party is likely to.. not trying to accuse you or anything just that post was strange
What I meant is whether people thought you would make that post as mafia or not, not what you thought about my alignment but thanks for the explanation anyway
I'm leaning towards your post being a town tell but I want opinions

Literally I've been saying this over and over again and I don't want this to be the only thing I talk about especially because quibbling over PM wording beyond this point is a gray area. It's like DBW's flipped PM where it says he's "the" Doc of all trades in the opening line, it says I'm "the" VT, not "a" VT. Got it? I'm not gonna call it definitive cause maybe he just puts that in other people's VT PMs but idk this game looks like it has a lot of roles in it and from my perspective I could be the only one.

Really feeling like people aren't motivated enough to scumhunt properly and that massclaim is going to help tbh, if not today than tomorrow.

My role pm also says I am the VT. (Full form) The vt. Also there is an exclamation mark after vt

There's nothing to really converse about given the general lack of activity this game, and I don't think anyone is actually motivated enough to do things.

Acid still needs to respond to my posts.

Texas, yeah I got that 3P does different things than mafia what's the difference .-. also answer my second question.

Vote: Metal Sonic

Leaving vote here for now I guess.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Geez forgot this existed for a moment. Oh look, non-Vanillas actually flipped, guess i'm playing after all. Biggest time consumer ended anyway

So uh... hiya. I have literally no content and i'm gonna use my vote logic PoEs to solve this game within a few dayphase

Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)