NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shub's instant switch from wanting to nl to lynch dle is cun changing their plans imo.
dbw trying to draw attetntion to lurkers isn't the best and Blazade seems town to me

Deadline!

DeathByWobbuffet: 4 (
XnadrojX, acidphoenix, Hawkie, Metal Sonic)Shubaka17: 2 (Haruno, Champ1604 ,)
Acidphoenix: 1 (
Da Letter El)
ToniTheTourGuide: 2 (
DeathByWobbuffet, MoodyCloud)
ItzViper482: 1 (
Flyhn)
Haruno: 1 (
Aubisio)
Da Letter El: 1 (
shubaka17)

DeathByWobbuffet was lynched!

Dear Deathbywobbuffet,

You are the Doc Of All Trades!

Once per game, you may pm me PROTECT [PLAYER]
Any nightkills on your target will fail for that night

Once per game, you may pm me CPR DOCTOR [PLAYER]
If your target is nightkilled by another player, they will survive, but if not, you will kill them.

Once per game, you may pm me ROLESTOP [PLAYER]
Any actions attempting to target your target will not succeed

Once per game, you may pm me ALARMIST [PLAYER]
If a cult attempts to recruit your target, the recruit will fail.

Once per game, you may pm me FIREFIGHT [PLAYER]
If an arsonist attempts to douse or ignite your target, it will fail

You are sided with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

Last edited:
Hawkie Was Killed in the night

Dear Hawkie,

You are the Rolestopper!

Each night, you may pm me ROLESTOP [PLAYER]
Any actions attempting to target your target will not succeed

You are sided with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

lmao.

Sorry I didn't realize deadline would be during work, otherwise I'd have been more proactive about pressuring someone else sooner, probably would have been XnadrojX (god that name is awful to type I can't even sound it out in my head)

In any case DBW's flip is... foreboding. Assuming no red herrings we may be dealing with a cult and an arsonist here.

acid you said you'd give a fuck D2 I'm gonna hold you to that.

vote XnadrojX

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright so here we go, notes from the night

- hawkie is town or cultist or wolf, never maf, never sk
- moody is third party. definitely third party, 94 is what he thinks he should be doing as town
- aubisio u fuck 209 was hypocritical as shit.
- acidphoenix is probably a legit alien, ms wiki tells me that aliens survive the first attempt on their life and then become activated at which point they can begin converting, if this is accurate for this game than the hard claim is acid's way to getting himself online as soon as possible. Though if it's the forced commuter variant it's kinda useless. Possibly Definitely someone with knowledge of aliens existing. If aliens exist there's a strong possibility of a role that makes all sane cops insane and vice versa
- shubaka is almost definitively town
- haruno is either low power town, strong mafia, or serial killer, never 3rd party. 77 sounds disengaged and I'm disinclined to think he's town, his previous NOC meta would have all but guaranteed a conspiracy theory at this point and working with him in my last OC game he's very mastermindy as a strong mafia role
- DLE is giving some mafia tells, he very lightly pushed suspicion back onto acid at a time when the pressure was easing off of him, very smart play for a mafia to do
- xnadrojx is tonally town but otherwise null, could also be a cautious scum. unlikely 3rd party
- blazades claim as 'the' VT is awkward, he's either telling the truth or related in some way. delayed actions or vanilliser is a good bet. I think i buy the VT claim, he's playing this like a straight NOC which makes sense if he has no outside info. Probably never mafia.
- viper is null, tonally town? 213 kinda reinforces that, i'd imagine as mafia he'd be looking for other people to frame but town hunting and uncertainty is a better town look
- metal sonic is null. hawkie sheep is a bad look
- champ case on shub is odd, kinda seems like a bad town read but could also be a bad scum read, no clear motivation but tonally seems town
- flyhn seems like a decent scum bet by PoE and disengagement at this point
- wrt setup spec, decent baseline seems like 9 town, 3 mafia, 4 third party?

Vote Da Letter El

Explain what information exactly you got from your Merlin gambit, you said you'd follow up but unless I missed something never did. You haven't posting anything else committal through day 1 so give me some input on what you think of the flips. What are your thoughts on Champs push on shubaka? What do you think about acid's claim into day 2? Any inklings of information on the inactives, specifically metal sonic, viper, and flyhn?

Texas I have no clue what the alien role you're referring to is

and it's definitely not what I claimed

I'm not what I claimed either but still

in fact given the premise my role probably means there is no alien and is no sk

Why is anyone still taking acid seriously this is ridiculous.

And Moody all I ever said was the phrasing of my PM implied that I might be the only VT (since the word "the" usually implies that), nothing explicity beyond that. It's why I didn't put too mich stock in that.

I'm glad texas is pushing dle cause I want to see follow up from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)