Volix's Sprite Stickerboard

How would you rate my sprites, out of 5 stars?

• 1 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Stars

• 3 Stars

• Total voters
Hello! I'm Volix (or Xander, if you prefer), and I've been working with Pokemon sprites for a couple of years now. I've sporadically posted on other pokemon websites, but now that I'm back to it, I figured I'd have a fresh start! I like doing fusions, recolors, and retypes, and I want to learn trainer sprites too.

Please don't post my art anywhere without credit. Feedback is always appreciated!

Batch 1

1 - Flying Stoutland.png
2 - Poison Bellossom.png
3 - Chikorita&Oddish Fusion.png
4 - Bulbasaur&Sylveon Fusion.png
5 - Chimecho&Chandelure Fusion.png
6 - Bellsprout&Pichu&Raichu.png
7 - Fire Typl Cubchoo.png

This Pokemon lives in the highest mountain peaks, flying using its mustache to otherwise unreachable areas. It's rumored that its chilly breath can freeze even the hottest of Fire types.

Ah, so this was my first sprite in months. I used Altaria's headpiece and clouds, and changed his bottom fur to be bluer.
This rare variant of Bellossom exudes smells, but unlike its pre-evolution Gloom, they smell sweet. However, don't let it fool you, because while its pollen is a natural fertilizer, it can be harmful to Pokemon and humans alike!

I tried to make it not just a recolor, but I gave up. I did repose her arms, though.
This breed between Oddish and Chikorita is prized, as its leaf formation and buds resemble a crown and necklace. Their eggs are also rare, so only skilled breeders can hatch this Pokemon.

Eh, I'm not thrilled with this boi, but he's cute enough.
This rare breed can only be produced in the months of March and April. Its egg resembles a large Easter egg, which brings many young children joy.

GOOD BOY! Sylveon Sprite comes from Conyjams on DeviantArt.
It sings a haunting song as it floats through graveyards, picking wild flowers and leaving them at graves. It's said that if one leaves one at someone's grave, they'll find eternal peace.

It's weird but I like it.
...yeah I can't come up with an entry for this weirdo.
This Cubchoo variant has fire coming from its nose instead of snot. Its flame gets bigger the more peppers it eats.

Ahhh good boi! Its palette and flame come from Magmar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)