Media Videogame thread

I've been contemplating getting a switch but I've been putting it off as I've been binging overwatch when I've had time to game lately but I have a question: is it possible to get reasonably priced nintendo games? They never seem to go on sale or drop in price at all, which means practically everything is perpetually around $80 AUD which is more than I'd like to pay for a game. Admittedly I haven't looked too hard, but I'm not optimistic tbh
I'd recommend getting a Switch, unlike the Wii U there's more than just the Nintendo IPs to entice you. As for getting cheaper games, you could always buy second hand if you don't mind waiting a few months. They won't be that much cheaper, but it all adds up.

Failing that, you could go on ebay and one which floated out of a warehouse window.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Go buy a Switch and play Super Mario Odyssey right now. This game is amazing.

Also, avoid spoilers (I'm serious). The game has a bunch of surprises that are better experienced if you go in blind.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So I didn't realize until yesterday that since early adopters of Shovel Knight get all the DLC for it for free, that meant I'd get it as well. So I spent the last couple of hours focusing on beating Specter of Torment and I enjoyed every second of it.

I thought it would've been weird to play as someone who could fly in an old school 2D platformer, but what Yaught Club did to make Spectre Knight play like a Platformer was brilliant.

The kind of variety found in the playable characters in Shovel Knight is one of my favorite ttopes in video games when done right: you have a choice between 2 or more characters to play as, they have the same gameplay style to keep the focus nice and tight, but they have different abilities, properties and special moves to give the levels completely new depth on revisits with a new character. I'd love to see more games attempt something like this.
I know GTAV did something that seems like the same sort of thing, but you couldn't choose what character to use for which mission and there was no real difference between the characters aside from the ragemode thing.

Finished Yakuza 0. Overall I'd call it an enjoyable mess of a game, it definitely feels like quantity over quality and a lot of parts of it are really poorly designed. I spent a good chunk of time on Kiryu's minigame, put most of my money into one fighting style, and still didn't unlock the second ring of abilities by the time I beat it, and for a game where you're constantly fighting groups of enemies on your own, your animations are frustratingly sticky and hard to get out of and you get interrupted a lot. The plot gets really silly at times too, in both good and bad ways, but ultimately there's a lot of charm to it, both in the story and the minigames and side missions too. Nothing like having your very stern-faced protagonist go from smashing faces to disco dancing to something like

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I pulled the trigger on a Hat in Time last week and I'm of two minds about. On one hand, I really like the writing. It's charming and humorous and brings me back to Psychonauts which just so happens to be one of my favourite games but on the other we have the gameplay. Although it's fun to move around and the assortment of hats you unlock over the course of the game provide varied gameplay, my experience was plagued by a myriad of technical issues. Firstly, the controls are incredibly clunky and unresponsive which lead to a lot of frustration on my part and took away from a lot of the fun and that's not even mentioning the slew of bugs I encountered. And secondly, although all the flavour and charm are definitely there, there were very few levels that really made me go "wow" in terms of design save for maybe Twilight Bell. I really like the inspiration a Hat in Time took from 2000s era platformers and the writing is spot on but it's not all there in terms of gameplay.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Getting it. Going to sell my soul to it. Xenoblade Chronicles 1 was amazing. Buy it imo.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Loved Ni no kuni on my first full playthrough a couple of years ago, but it was quite difficult getting used to all the mechanics and such. So I decided to give it another go some days ago. I'm currently at the point where I got my third party member and the play time is already at 15 hours. I've done as many side quests as possible and haven't really skipped any cutscenes, but it still baffles me that it took me that long to get to the point where all the major mechanics were introduced. At least now I know there's a lot more game after most tutorials than there are before them, but this really isn't the game for those who hate forced tutorials. You're even given a book within the first hour of the game that explains everything the game has to offer, so some may find it extra infuriating because of that.

As expected, the visuals still charm me as much as they did first time around. I think the Studio Ghibli art style is adapted pretty well to the 3D gameplay. There's occasional janky animation to be found when looked for, but nothing really too distracting. The soundtrack is lovely, I can't get enough of the Main theme playing on the overworld and a lot of the atmospheric music for dungeons work great as well.

The story may need some suspension of disbelief on the player's part to get into. Like the main driving force of the main character is to bring their dead mother back to life by saving their counterpart in another universe. The main character is an 8-year old boy though, so I find it quite believable that they'd do anything to get her back, no matter how unlikely it is that he will.

Overall, I'm really glad I decided to play through this again. It holds up pretty well so far from the first time I played it. Hopefully the second one will have at least half as good of a story and improve on the gameplay.

Acklow

Loved Ni no kuni on my first full playthrough a couple of years ago, but it was quite difficult getting used to all the mechanics and such. So I decided to give it another go some days ago. I'm currently at the point where I got my third party member and the play time is already at 15 hours. I've done as many side quests as possible and haven't really skipped any cutscenes, but it still baffles me that it took me that long to get to the point where all the major mechanics were introduced. At least now I know there's a lot more game after most tutorials than there are before them, but this really isn't the game for those who hate forced tutorials. You're even given a book within the first hour of the game that explains everything the game has to offer, so some may find it extra infuriating because of that.

As expected, the visuals still charm me as much as they did first time around. I think the Studio Ghibli art style is adapted pretty well to the 3D gameplay. There's occasional janky animation to be found when looked for, but nothing really too distracting. The soundtrack is lovely, I can't get enough of the Main theme playing on the overworld and a lot of the atmospheric music for dungeons work great as well.

The story may need some suspension of disbelief on the player's part to get into. Like the main driving force of the main character is to bring their dead mother back to life by saving their counterpart in another universe. The main character is an 8-year old boy though, so I find it quite believable that they'd do anything to get her back, no matter how unlikely it is that he will.

Overall, I'm really glad I decided to play through this again. It holds up pretty well so far from the first time I played it. Hopefully the second one will have at least half as good of a story and improve on the gameplay.
Won't spoil but the story is full of charm, melancholy, and beauty that I think you will enjoy it. Also Morningstar is op.

Hey guys. I have a passion for video games like most of you guys here. I'm currently majoring in English/Philosophy and wanted to improve my writing. Thus, I wanted to attempt to write reviews for additional sites mainly as something on the side for fun. It would give me something to do that can be fun and rewarding. I recently submitted my review of Disgaea 5 and plan on doing one for Xenoblade chronicles 2 in the future (waiting for USPS to finally get me my special edition). I submitted my review on gameskinny however, my review has been stuck in the lobby and I have heard no feedback yet (for the minute at least). I was wondering if anyone can point me towards a direction on where I can post my content while additionally, I would be interested in some feedback if anyone has the time. Thanks.

Disgaea 5, a great game that has been ported over to the Nintendo switch, brings plenty of enjoyment and several hours of gameplay. I often find myself playing in short bursts in handheld mode. Thus, Disgaea 5 could easily create a “pick-up and play” experience which separates the Switch version from the PS4 version. However, Disgaea offers so much more than a great “pick-up and play” experience.

Gameplay:

In terms of gameplay Disgaea 5 provides sweet honey that satisfies even the hungriest of gamers. Additionally, Disgaea 5 will provide you with hours upon hours of endless gameplay. However, the fighting mechanics create an addiction that surpasses the addiction of a boy and warm delicious chocolate. Disgaea 5 has a library of different techniques you must master. Combination techniques, different special attacks, different abilities, class changes, Disgaea 5 offers several different battle mechanics and techniques one should become acquainted with. The variety of battle techniques however, creates additional enjoyment within the game and allows the player several choices on how to dispose of certain enemies. Want to watch a combination attack, with a cheesy cutscene of people jumping into space to bone-rush the crap out of an enemy? You can do that. Wanna beat the sh*t out of someone with an eight-man tower? You can do that. Wanna be that guy that just uses nothing but strong broken characters? Well you can do that if you really want to…

The ability to constantly rotate and try out different characters allow the player to try different flavors and discover how to create the perfect recipe for success. The constant mix and matching in combat sequences never bores the player and creates a fresh and unique experience for each battle. Thus, in terms of combat Disgaea 5 offers a great experience.

Additional Gameplay:

Disgaea 5 offers several great gameplay experiences outside of combat. Leveling up your class, upgrading weapons to crush withering opponents, buying and purchasing items to create advantages before combat sequences, Disgaea 5 allows the player to customize characters with ease. However, the council meetings offer interesting gameplay experiences. Council meetings help the player pass bills that normally benefit the player. You can bribe members of the council to sway a few votes in your favor. However, you also have the option to duke it out with council members if everything fails (would not recommend doing). You can also recruit characters that you can customize and take along with your main party. Additionally, the switch version includes all the DLC thus, you have access to all the side quests and additional characters. With the variety of customizations, the player forms a special connection with the playable characters. The multiple customization options make the characters feel unique and makes the customized character feel like special in their own aspects.

Characters/Plot:

The characters provide a unique experience that provide simple yet comical humor that makes each character likeable. Watching the characters interact with each other allows the player to feel a connection with each character. Additionally, while each character may have different reasons, each character pursues the same objective. Having the same objective allows each character to form relationships with each other and makes the player have a stronger understanding of the plot. Disgaea 5 revolves around Killia and the rebel army that want to defeat Lord Void Dark, an overlord who currently has captured several Netherworlds. Each character within the rebel army has different motives like being driven by revenge, driven by wanting to become the strongest overlord, and simply not wanting to follow through with a marriage. However, each character has the same end goal, to defeat Lord Void Dark. Thus, the different motives allow each character to stand out and, help the player grow attached to the different characters within Disgaea 5. Do you enjoy watching soap operas? Do you like cheesy skits? Yes??? Then you probably will enjoy the dialogue in Disgaea 5. Watching the dialogue and interactions of different characters provide laughter and enjoyment. Overall, in terms of story Disgaea 5 has a solid story that makes the player want to progress through the game.

Graphics:

Graphically Disgaea 5 does its job and not much else. The colors however, have a cute little charm and the characters have great detail. Some stages however, look very similar. These similarities unfortunately, make a few stages lack in special value.

Final Verdict:

Overall, Disgaea 5 provides several hours of entertainment which provides a great on the go experience. If you like JRPG’s and want a game that will last a while, I would recommend Disgaea 5. The great gameplay, plot, and character development creates an enjoyment within Disgaea 5.

Overall 9/10

Link to the post on gameskinny
https://www.gameskinny.com/utt9d/disgaea-5-nintendo-switch-review-totally-awesome-dood

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

was not expecting this at all but the blue bomber is back, with a nice artstyle too. apparently he can shoot through bricks now when he charges a shot, and theres some new power up that drops a few bricks right in front of you. its set for a late 2018 release.

Mr. Uncompetitive

Ugh Cough! Cough! Splutter!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looked pretty nice, animations are good, even if the walk-cycle is rough, and should be pretty polished if given a year's time. I'm worried that it might end up playing too sluggish, but they've seemed to have made good progress and should have time to fix things up.

I would've preferred X9 or (even though it will never happen) ZX3, but I'm still kinda looking forward to this.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, a bunch of old Mega Man games are coming to the Switch. We'll be able to play the entirity of Classic and X on the go.

Capcom and its state-of-the-art policy of rereleasing ALL THE THINGS.

I've been considering purchasing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in spite of some criticism on its optimization, but I'm unsure as I have no idea how it is like (even when I watch gameplay videos). What games does it resemble? (hopefully it's some game I've played in the past)

breh

強いだね
I don't think it looks very good, but I won't be mad if I'm proven wrong. Looks kind of like mega man powered up, the "best" aspect of which was probably the voice acting.

Acklow

Capcom and its state-of-the-art policy of rereleasing ALL THE THINGS.

I've been considering purchasing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in spite of some criticism on its optimization, but I'm unsure as I have no idea how it is like (even when I watch gameplay videos). What games does it resemble? (hopefully it's some game I've played in the past)
It looks like a Tales game character design-wise (btw Tetsuya Nomura was head of Character Design, so you can see evidence of his art style in some of the Character profiles); plays like a Xenoblade game (or Dragon Age 1/2); has the world size of a Xenoblade game (lol, sorry for comparing to existing titles, it's just hard to compare. Think Skyrim levels of grandioseness, except there are soooooo many more vistas and just huge areas to trek through); the story feels in some ways like a mish-mash of XC1, KH, and some other JRPGS; the soundtrack is phenomenal (some people think it's lackluster vs XC1, but honestly there are so many good tracks in XC2 that I would argue otherwise); the characters while a few jarring are otherwise amazing story-development-wise (at least so far); and the Blade Bonding is like Persona Fusion from the SMT Persona series. I have only a couple gripes with the game and they have mostly to do with minor UI things, like the lack of a tutorial menu option - seriously, the amount of content this game packs is huge and while I am still unsure what "Cloud Thoughts" do other than increasing your chance of rolling a certain blade type, I have enjoyed every moment of it so far. It's a great handheld game and while I haven't yet tried it on a TV screen (I have packed most of my video game stuff away in storage until I move out of my current house), I'm sure it looks great on it as well. I would highly recommend you pick the game up.

Acklow

Also the Affinity Chart is comparable to Tales of Xillia's and Zesteria's progression systems. It's similar to Xillia's in that you have a huge flow-web that you build outwards towards, but it's similar to Zesteria's in that optimizing your progression can require grinding with blades for periods at a time to unlock certain benefits that affect your character permanently. However, you are not locked into certain roles, as each character can pretty much take on any role (classes are divided into tank, attacker, and healer), and this allows for a lot of customization.

Acklow

Okay final post, but the game seriously has a great soundtrack. Like I can sit and listen to literally the Blade-Bonding theme song all day long:

So, I have a habit of picking up Steam games on sale or in bundles, mostly because I just love trying out new games (my library's a little over 200, not too insane but still pretty hefty.) Finishing games has always been tougher for me, though, mostly because I just get distracted by other new game worlds to explore. It might just be a low attention span, but I'm much more likely to play say 10 games for half an hour each than sit and play one for 5 hours straight. I noticed in January that my average game completion rate was a pretty sub-par 39%, so I made it a goal to bring that number up to 50% by then end of the year.

One of the first things I did towards that endeavor was grab up easy early achievements in games I hadn't played yet, assuming they were the ones bringing my score down. Steam actually only counts games that you have at least 1 achievement in when calculating that rate, however, so all that accomplished was making my undertaking even more brutal, haha. Still, I wasn't about to not start new games for a year (I've actually started 30); I was just going to start beating them, as well. To that end, some games have been crueler than others.

There have been those that add new achievements after I've already 100%ed them, like Refunct and Among the Sleep. I got Slime Rancher in early access, and that was rolling out new areas and achievements every few months. That said, Slime Rancher's at least been one that I've never minded having a reason to go back to; it's an absolutely delightful game and probably my favorite of the year (if going by the official release date and not early access). More frustrating are those with broken achievements; I should probably have 15/20 in Yugioh Duel Links, but only 3 ever registered, for example.

Then there are the games with too many achievements. I love Civ5, for instance, but you need to get 3 achievements to move up 1% in completion, and that does no favors for overall completion rate. Instead, little indie games have been more of my bread and butter this year. SquareCells and CrossCells were both well worth 100%ing, and neither took long to complete (for puzzle fans, the Cells series is fantastic. Hexcells Infinite is probably my favorite puzzler ever.) On A Roll 3D was a dumb-looking 2D platformer that was deceptively great, like a Mario / Sonic hybrid; I only wish it was longer, haha. Sound Shift was another chill one (and free), kinda like Audiosurf, but for any sound playing on your computer (so you can just stream stuff on Youtube instead of actually having to download tracks). Both Costume Quests were enjoyable little RPGs, too. Cornerstone was a really lame Zelda knockoff that I could not get into, but Oceanhorn made up for it by being a Zelda knockoff that was cool in its own right (and the upcoming sequel looks sick).

That's not say I didn't still start longer games, just most of them overall had a negative impact on my goal (I'm looking at you, Arkham Knight / Saints Row 4 / Dead Rising / Sleeping Dogs). A few were slight boosts, though, like Saints Row 3 and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, both of which were nostalgic throwbacks that I had fun collecting stuff in even after beating the main game. The real joy was going back to games I had already beaten but not really achievement hunted in, like Arkham City and Fallout: New Vegas (both are my favorites of their respective series).

It's been an odd, slow journey, with every new game I start being a setback until I can get at least half of the achievements in it. There were about 3 months in the middle of the year where I didn't touch anything on Steam, haha. I finally reached 50% average completion rate today, though, playing a simple little 3D platformer called Crazy Ball Adventures (feels like an actually 3D version of On A Roll 3D, though I wish you could control the camera and it's overall not quite as fun or challenging. Still pretty chill for 49 cents, though.)

If anyone ever wants to play some co-op, btw, I'm also Jellicent on Steam, in the Smogon group. I'm pretty much always up for Governor of Poker 3 (free poker game), but I also have Portal 2, Civ5, Castle Crashers, Borderlands trilogy, Dead Island, Lux Delux, Terraria, Torchlight II, Saints Row 3+4, probably other multiplayer ones that I'm forgetting at the moment...

I'll most likely be taking a break from collecting for a bit now, but already thinking next year's goal will be crawling my way to the 60% mark. The hunt never ends~

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The worst for achievement completion percentage, as defined by Steam, are the games that have DLC-locked ones. I'll never get Bioshock 2 or SteamWorld Heist to 100% because of that shit. But that doesn't mean I didn't "finish" the game, I beat all the content I purchased and left overall satisfied. 100% cheevos doesn't mean completion anyway, you can beat games and not have done whatever requirements for various obscure or padded out cheevos. I wouldn't say, for example, that somebody didn't "complete" Bastion just because they didn't bother to get the 1mil score attack cheevo or beat all dream sequences with all ten idols active, if they beat the game twice to see both Zulf choices + endings and had ample opportunity to play around with all weapons powered up in all maps.

I'm still struggling to finish Genius of Sappheiros, although this week I did manage to make it through to the end with only the final boss and bonus dungeon remaining. I spent way too much time farming materials for ultimate gear. Hopefully with my moving to a new job, I'll have a little more time to play those Wii games I picked up soon™. I thought about posting my progress here as a sort of textual Let's Play for Sakura Wars V, since I figure it's kind of an obscure game that people would be interested in hearing about more in-depth... and it would help myself remember what the hell I was doing back when I thought I'd only be playing it over weekends.

The worst for achievement completion percentage, as defined by Steam, are the games that have DLC-locked ones. I'll never get Bioshock 2 or SteamWorld Heist to 100% because of that shit. But that doesn't mean I didn't "finish" the game, I beat all the content I purchased and left overall satisfied. 100% cheevos doesn't mean completion anyway, you can beat games and not have done whatever requirements for various obscure or padded out cheevos. I wouldn't say, for example, that somebody didn't "complete" Bastion just because they didn't bother to get the 1mil score attack cheevo or beat all dream sequences with all ten idols active, if they beat the game twice to see both Zulf choices + endings and had ample opportunity to play around with all weapons powered up in all maps.

I'm still struggling to finish Genius of Sappheiros, although this week I did manage to make it through to the end with only the final boss and bonus dungeon remaining. I spent way too much time farming materials for ultimate gear. Hopefully with my moving to a new job, I'll have a little more time to play those Wii games I picked up soon™. I thought about posting my progress here as a sort of textual Let's Play for Sakura Wars V, since I figure it's kind of an obscure game that people would be interested in hearing about more in-depth... and it would help myself remember what the hell I was doing back when I thought I'd only be playing it over weekends.
Agreed on that first note, haha. Actually was sitting at 79% iirc for Civ5 before they started rolling out dlc (just those "you'll get it eventually" ones like build 1000 roads and that absolutely dumb Elizabeth one). Own and enjoy the dlc, just do not have the time for rectifying that shit. Am down to 48% in Civ5, and that's with scoring several dlc achievements. There are also games I can't possibly 100% (freebies that no longer exist for downloading, games that no longer support online multiplayer, etc.), which is kinda nice cuz I can't possibly obsess over completing everything :P

Should probably mention that I don't actually place any stock or whatever in achievements. It's honestly just been a personal goal to start seeing games through to the end. I wouldn't waste hours pushing through something I don't enjoy, though. I'm just liking the fun incentive to continue digging into games I do love / keep playing those random games I've picked up along the way. Some achievements are absolutely insane to shoot for, but I'll continue to hunt down all the ones that are genuinely still fun for me to go after :3

I've got to say...2017 has been an absolutely incredible year for games. It seemed like every 3 weeks we got a great new hit (exaggeration I know). Honestly, I can't remember a year that had such a consistent library.

I think this year will be remembered as the year Nintendo dug themselves out of the hole. They went from the failure that was the Wii-U (other than the Nintendo IPs there was no reason to buy one - this is coming from a Wii-U owner). The Switch is officially their fastest selling console ever, and is on track to match (or even surpass) the Wii, which sold over 100 million units. In recent memory I can't remember a console having such a great launch library in its first year. You really couldn't have picked a better game to launch with than Breath of the Wild - honestly, it's one of the top 5 games I've ever played. If you haven't played it, do so ASAP. Hell that alone justifies a Switch. But we also got the amazing Super Mario Odyseey - I still prefer the Galaxy games, but this is certainly a close 3rd. And that's not all - Mario + Rabbids Kindom Battle is a blast, Fast RMX could scratch that F Zero itch, Doom, Skyrim and even LA Noire are there if you need something darker. We also finally got a new Metroid game, and it's really good! Hope Prime 4 works out OK.

It wasn't just Nintendo. Any other year, Horizon Zero Dawn would've been the lead horse for Game of the Year, but sadly BOTW just eclipsed it. Assassins Creed Origins was the first AC game I legitimately cared about since 3, and we finally got a good Sonic game in Sonic Mania!

What game are you most looking forward to in 2018? Me, I'm looking forward to Fire Emblem Switch. Speaking of, Fire Emblem Warriors was surprisingly enjoyable.

Last edited:

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

was not expecting this at all but the blue bomber is back, with a nice artstyle too. apparently he can shoot through bricks now when he charges a shot, and theres some new power up that drops a few bricks right in front of you. its set for a late 2018 release.
I like what I'm seeing, the gameplay looks fun and the graphics are alright despite the janky and unpolished animations and walk cycle. The prospect of a new megaman game is very promising but i can only hope and pray it doesn't go down the mighty no. 9 garbage chute.

I've got to...2017 has been an absolutely incredible year for games. It seemed like every 3 weeks we got a great new hit (exaggeration I know). Honestly, I can't remember a year that had such a consistent library.

I think this year will be remembered as the year Nintendo dug themselves out of the hole. They went from the failure that was the Wii-U (other than the Nintendo IPs there was no reason to buy one - this is coming from a Wii-U owner). The Switch is officially their fastest selling console ever, and is on track to match (or even surpass) the Wii, which sold over 100 million units. In recent memory I can't remember a console having such a great launch library in its first year. You really couldn't have picked a better game to launch with than Breath of the Wild - honestly, it's one of the top 5 games I've ever played. If you haven't played it, do so ASAP. Hell that alone justifies a Switch. But we also got the amazing Super Mario Odyseey - I still prefer the Galaxy games, but this is certainly a close 3rd. And that's not all - Mario + Rabbids Kindom Battle is a blast, Fast RMX could scratch that F Zero itch, Doom, Skyrim and even LA Noire are there if you need something darker. We also finally got a new Metroid game, and it's really good! Hope Prime 4 works out OK.

It wasn't just Nintendo. Any other year, Horizon Zero Dawn would've been the lead horse for Game of the Year, but sadly BOTW just eclipsed it. Assassins Creed Origins was the first AC game I legitimately cared about since 3, and we finally got a good Sonic game in Sonic Mania!

What game are you most looking forward to in 2018? Me, I'm looking forward to Fire Emblem Switch. Speaking of, Fire Emblem Warriors was surprisingly enjoyable.
Well, 2017 was the best year gaming-wise because of one thing and one thing only - an overseas Puyo Puyo game.

There is one thing I didn't really like this year and it's the poor amount of new releases. Or at least new releases that caught my interest. There's Football Manager 2018, FIFA 18 (for Switch), Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mario + Rabbids... and the list ends there, although it's better than previous years (I played more than two new games, which is quite the achievement). The rereleases were good, that being said, such as DOOM for Switch or StarCraft: Remastered.

Looking forward to next year's Yoshi and (naturally) Pokemon games, as well as World of Warcraft's upcoming expansion. I 'could' of add PC Fútbol to the list, given it's getting released during the final days of 2017 but I'm worried about its microtransactions model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)