VGC 2017 Analysis Reservation Thread

well, can i take care of pheromosa, plz?
Sorry, but calling Pyukumuku "the ultimate staller" in a VGC context demonstrates your lack of knowledge of the metagame.

Get some more high-level experience on the Battle Spot ladder or at events before considering writing an analysis.

Reserving Dhelmise...

I know it's not on the list, but I think it deserves an analysis. It has a really nice typing for the meta, while also having a very good coverage with three STABs thanks to it's ability. I won't post until you confirm that it's okay to, however, because I understand that's it's not a priority.

Reserving Dhelmise...

I know it's not on the list, but I think it deserves an analysis. It has a really nice typing for the meta, while also having a very good coverage with three STABs thanks to it's ability. I won't post until you confirm that it's okay to, however, because I understand that's it's not a priority.
You're right that it's not a priority, but I'll allow this one given that it has somewhat of a niche. Make sure you provide a frank evaluation of its viability in the Overview.

For future reference I'd prefer you made these sorts of posts in either the Analysis Discussion or Viability Rankings threads.

Carbonific said:
You're right that it's not a priority, but I'll allow this one given that it has somewhat of a niche. Make sure you provide a frank evaluation of its viability in the Overview.

For future reference I'd prefer you made these sorts of posts in either the Analysis Discussion or Viability Rankingsthreads.
Understood! I promise that I'll try not to over-exaggerate it's strengths, for I know that it has just as many weaknesses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)