UUPL V - Week 7

subbing in ernesto for the mister

Floppy

thanks to everyone who gave it their all to the end, stuff could've gone better but owell. shoutouts to gc for covering me while i got parentowned and for putting up with my constant venting, to dod hogg floppy 49 famous aquadexter and everyone else who helped test and build outside the team, and to kokoloko for being the best retain

go youngsters

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi so when I scheduled with Snowy I didn't realize he was an Aussie (my bad) so I would've never even been able to do any of his times in the first place, because I'm not fighting at 5am which is when he provided times for me.

if Snowy is willing to do this within the next 14 hours, which is when week is up, I'm definitely down and available to play. And I don't want to hear some shit that he's not going to be available for 14 hours.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi so when I scheduled with Snowy I didn't realize he was an Aussie (my bad) so I would've never even been able to do any of his times in the first place, because I'm not fighting at 5am which is when he provided times for me.

if Snowy is willing to do this within the next 14 hours, which is when week is up, I'm definitely down and available to play. And I don't want to hear some shit that he's not going to be available for 14 hours.
Ever heard of work on a Monday morning?

apologies kink-kun, told these cavemen to speak w/tact, dealin w/a gentleman. however, it does stand to reason that with all the info provided you to suggest snowy's domain (both at the top of his user page and in the scheduling post you made on his wall, both of which should be offering a minimum 3 times to realize this) and the fact that he will be sleeping and thereafter going to school / work (i couldn't ask, he's going to sleep), activity is bound to swing in his favor here. i don't believe he has the time to battle at this point, and you were given ample time to play him, but i can say personally it'd be cool to see a game happen.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I see what you guys are saying, and at the end I'll respect whatever decision is made, but I wouldn't have been able to do any of those times regardless. I'll be online all day waiting for Snowy in anticipation for getting this game done, including after midnight.

I'm ready and willing to play. If y'all choose to play hardball I can't really do much about that. Put in a sub, let's get this done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)