UUPL V - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Choked on turn 158. I've never used stall much, so prepping for that game was an interesting experience. I'll probably have to polish that up more.

gg though and big thanks to my opponent for being accommodating with my schedule because of my rl issues.

snuck in a positive record just to prove Finchinator wrong, thots begone. gg eo, pleasure to duke it out a couple times. bring me full circle to my early days memorizing everything in the rmt archive, but i digress.

thanks to shiba for picking me up and letting me expand my resume beyond b dubs a bit, maybe i'll even nab a current gen game next year at this rate. really enjoyed myself this year, our team had a nice rapport, save the part where every loss resulted in a downtrodden request to get benched. you doofuses are solid players, just ease in and learn from it. catch y'all on the flippity flip, hopefully earlier than next year

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
just want to say that choolio is the worst teammate possible, acting like a massive bitch the whole tournament and bringing some horseass monotype teams thinking he would be as successful as casedvictory.

calloflochie's only line: :]

thank you ict and kush for all the teams for uupl, sorry my lack of uu knowledge (why is m-aero so fat) led us to lose but lets be real - its a miracle this team even got to semifinals LOL literally no subs the whole season and our two bw ou slots losing every weeks

It was a fun one Pearl, Tony ur gay.

edit: this is also not as bad as how the mencemeat lost uupl 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)