USUM Doubles OU Suspect Test 1 - Voter Identification Thread (READ THE OP & POST #74)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

trapinch and i managed to crawl our way to reqs, taking a hard string of losses after starting 26-2. i was my usual mad self on the ladder so sorry for that, and to talk about trapinch: it was actually almost not that bad, it can do the things it is supposed to do (trap the likes of camel, stak, metagross and ohko them) but it was very difficult to put it in the situation to do so. this team would be much better with bulu/camel/x over snow/pinch/volc, but whats the point of laddering if you cant do a little pinchy pinch. here is the team if you would like it: http://pokepast.es/2464a85633b29b57

Last edited:
Confirming as iihateu
Played so badly but got it

Cropped.png

Level 51 edit: All reqs posts should show the username atop the /rank information so as to ascertain that you're not just looking at someone else's /rank. (This individual reqs post has been confirmed, as below.)

Last edited by a moderator:
sdsds.png

kept matching up against the same dude with a solid counter team ;(
If screenshot isn't proof enough, @ me and I'll get a better one.

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Just as a reminder to everyone: if your alt does not match your username, make sure your reqs post has a way for us to tell that it is indeed your alt such as your username on the chatbox part of the UI (example) or on the upper right corner (example). Without these, we really can't tell much of a difference between that being your actual alt or you just doing a /rank of some random account. If you don't have any of these when we check reqs, then too bad :facepalm: because it's literally on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)