USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To all writers, especially newer ones, regarding am checks for analyses, you can choose to implement what you want from the checks but it is generally safer to wait for a QC member to go through them first. You don't have to implement the checks if you don't want to unless QC tells you otherwise.

To am checkers, QC doesn't have infinite space so not everyone will eventually move up to become an official QC member. This, however, does not mean people are prevented from moving up as the roster will usually have changes due to activity and such. While most am checks will be gone through during the analyses, some may be passed up in order to save time or so on. Any questions regarding am checks, such as whether to implement them or regarding them being passed up and looking to find out why, feel free to message QC members on the UU discord.

Apologies to everyone for a lack of activity from the QC team though, with SPL ramping up as well as irl due to the year getting on its way a lot of us have been rather busy but we're looking to get stuff out of the way asap.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
New Pokemon up for reservation:

High Priority
Gengar, Mega Houndoom, Breloom

Normal Priority
Necrozma, Cresselia, Uxie, Rotom-H, Pyukumuku, Vileplume

Just to clear it up before anyone asks, joking or otherwise, Ambipom won't be having an analysis written simply because I'm fully expecting it to drop next month, which would pretty much waste the effort of any writer that picks it up. If it does somehow remain in the tier after the next shift, though, I'll look into it again. For the time being, don't request to write it.

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Taking fire doggo (Arcanine)

Sets:

woofy woof (Arcanine) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun
- Extreme Speed

If you think of an offensive set or offensive utility I'm down to do a 2 set analysis. I got the experience I need from completing Linoone I'm confident I can handle it.

Requesting to reserve Malamar, as Topsy-Turvy to Azumarill who just Belly-Drummed = opponent forfeits. And Topsy Turvy affects other mons too...

Yes, I know it's rated NU. It's still worth it, though.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting to reserve Malamar, as Topsy-Turvy to Azumarill who just Belly-Drummed = opponent forfeits. And Topsy Turvy affects other mons too...

Yes, I know it's rated NU. It's still worth it, though.
If a Pokemon is not on the reservation list and you strongly believe it deserves a UU analysis, or if you think a Pokemon deserves a revamp, post in this thread with a thorough explanation as to why, and the QC team will address it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)