USM Random Battles Role Compendium

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Changelog 4/28/2018

-added Taunt and Psycho Shift to status
-created (read: took over) post #2: contains the new Recovery section, as well as an Item Users section containing the old Z-Move users section and a new Choice Scarf users section.

Huge thanks to everyone that's helped this get up to date:
CloudyNatu
Sentimentality
Elgino10
duck
the cool people who posted suggestions in this thread
and everyone in the Random Battles room that helped out with Recovery

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Changelog 5/16/2018

-added Tapu Fini and Mimikyu to Taunt users
-added Turtonator to Shell Smash users
-added Marshadow to Z-Move users and to Bulk Up users
-added Tapu Lele to Choice Scarf users
-added a list of Destiny Bond users

Last edited:

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
Community Leader
I suggest that Pokemon names should be placed next to the sprites so that players can CTRL + F [Pokemon's name] in order to find its role.
I genuinely don't think i'd be able to fit this into the two posts currently comprising the Compendium, considering the 65000-character limit in Smogon posts. I'll see what I can do in a few days, but no promises. Thanks for commenting!

However, we've got some updates! (These have been done as the Randbats updates themselves happened, but I didn't post for them before due to them being relatively small updates)
-updated Arceus formes a month or so ago with the Arceus update
-removed Victreebel from Sunny Day sweepers and added it to Z-Move users
-Removed Dhelmise from Swords Dance sweepers and added it to Synthesis + Rapid Spin users.
-Minor updates to Choice Scarf users (adding Roserade because I've seen it and Yveltal because it now exists, removing Dustox and Rotom-Fan seeing as they cannot exist)
-adding Z-Dig Ninjask and Z-Solar Beam Pyroar
-Probably one or two other small updates I did and then forgot about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)