Tournament UGTT II (Ubers Generations Team Tournament II) - Won by The Black Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream said:
Saving the replays of your tournament games is required. If your opponent is claiming you didn't beat them for the tournament or that the game never even happened, there isn't much I do about it without any evidence. Protect yourself and save the replay of your games and post them upon completion! Also, it'll be fun to watch some high level ORAS and BW2 Ubers games since those aren't played too often anymore!
That's what UPL is for..

While I do agree with posting replays I think it is also fine if the host let us pm him with the replay because there are people (like Mael) who don't main these tiers and don't have enough time for building. At the end, what truly matters is if the goddamn replay was saved.

Edit- I brought it up cause you didn't mention it either, I am fine with posting my replays I am just supporting ppl that don't want to post them for aforemetioned reasons.

Last edited:

mags

Banned deucer.
my opp limiting me from reading her profile so i cant see her beautiful vm wall so schedule here bisshhhhhh im gmt-4 im finna free all today, ill be free friday 4pm-9pm, saturday not at all, sunday idk, 4pm-9pm on monday, free all tuesday, 4pm-pm on wednesday

bishh no reason to argue with the tour host. just do as he says and respect his authority™

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
That's what UPL is for..

While I do agree with posting replays I think it is also fine if the host let us pm him with the replay because there are people (like Mael) who don't main these tiers and don't have enough time for building. At the end, what truly matters is if the goddamn replay was saved.
I was indeed letting people PM me with replays instead of posting for round 1 (many people including Mael's teammate, Lacus, leru, etc. did in fact PM me the replays instead of posting). So I don't exactly know why you're bringing it up like I didn't let it. I'd prefer if they were posted since it adds to the entertainment value of the tournament, because we don't see many high level ORAS/BW games these days. If you really don't want to post them you don't need to, just send them to me.

I was on everyday from 1pm gmt +1 to usually midnight, i was searching for him every night on ubers room since we have a very different gmt, and never seen him connected, and he contacted me the first day then I never seen him on the Ubers Room again or else, so I don't understand why he would get the activity win, especially since I wanted to play on Wednesday and he didn't accept Dream

i told you all my availabilities and you never scheduled a time with me despite the fact that i hit u up on day 1. i dont have a laptop rn which makes it hard to be available as much as normal but at the end of the day smogon activity is what matters and you simply never made an effort to schedule or give me available times. i also never rejected any requests lmao i just asked when u could play in my available times. youre the 1 who rejected my request on ps day 1 when i tried to get this done with

i told you all my availabilities and you never scheduled a time with me despite the fact that i hit u up on day 1. i dont have a laptop rn which makes it hard to be available as much as normal but at the end of the day smogon activity is what matters and you simply never made an effort to schedule or give me available times. i also never rejected any requests lmao i just asked when u could play in my available times. youre the 1 who rejected my request on ps day 1 when i tried to get this done with
i didn't tell you my availabilitise because i'm always connected on ps as I told you, you've seen me the first day and so what? Do you think that I had the team at that moment? I need to think when I build a team and that's why I wanted to play another day which you didn't seem keen to play

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I was on everyday from 1pm gmt +1 to usually midnight, i was searching for him every night on ubers room since we have a very different gmt, and never seen him connected, and he contacted me the first day then I never seen him on the Ubers Room again or else, so I don't understand why he would get the activity win, especially since I wanted to play on Wednesday and he didn't accept Dream
i didn't tell you my availabilitise because i'm always connected on ps as I told you, you've seen me the first day and so what? Do you think that I had the team at that moment? I need to think when I build a team and that's why I wanted to play another day which you didn't seem keen to play
No point in discussing this here anymore. I unfortunately can't really monitor PS activity, when and when you're not online on there isn't really what is going to make me call activity. The one thing I can do is look at proof that either of you present me (neither presented any proof so this doesn't apply) and look at VM activity on Smogon, which is all I had to go off of. By looking at the VM activity for last round, one can see that The Trap God made himself far more available not only in the days he was available, but he also did give more times for you to work with and just overall was more flexible when it came down to getting the game done. I understand timezones are an issue (I struggle to find times with some players in awkward timezones too), but given that he was considerably more active in trying to schedule and play, giving an extension would only serve to delay the tournament and would somewhat serve as a punishment to the most active player (once again I can't monitor PS activity).

No point in discussing this here anymore. I unfortunately can't really monitor PS activity, when and when you're not online on there isn't really what is going to make me call activity. The one thing I can do is look at proof that either of you present me (neither presented any proof so this doesn't apply) and look at VM activity on Smogon, which is all I had to go off of. By looking at the VM activity for last round, one can see that The Trap God made himself far more available not only in the days he was available, but he also did give more times for you to work with and just overall was more flexible when it came down to getting the game done. I understand timezones are an issue (I struggle to find times with some players in awkward timezones too), but given that he was considerably more active in trying to schedule and play, giving an extension would only serve to delay the tournament and would somewhat serve as a punishment to the most active player (once again I can't monitor PS activity).
So we can play this tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)