Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Pokémon trainers of the The Grand Helix Fossils... it might feel as if we're at a disadvantage, since the Pokémon which represents the congregation of competitors known as the The Grand Helix Fossils is nowhere near as massive or fierce as the white dragon. However, between our sophisticated sense of humor and the wisdom that comes with being a representative of the The Grand Helix Fossils, we can proudly claim that we, too, have what it takes to become the next champions of the prestigious Ubers Premier League. With that said, now that we know the true identity of our opponents, all that's left for us is to knock them down! Believe in yourselves, treat your Pokémon with the love and care they deserve and, if need be, pray to the Helix Fossil as a way of acquiring some good fortune.

PRAISE THE HELIX FOSSIL!

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
DaReal Drizzlers (4) vs Devastating Dragceus (3)

SM Ubers: Zaionar vs March Fires : Don't know how good Zaionar is, while tape is a strong player and very creative, so giving this one to him.
SM Ubers: Arii Stella vs Gastrik : Interesting match. Both players are pretty much on the same level, so can't say for sure who's going to win.
SM Ubers: Finchinator vs Poek : Same as above, both are at the same level but rooting for finch because he was on my spl team.
ORAS Ubers: Serga vs Blim : Blim is the better player here as he has loads of experience in the back. Although, he might be a bit rusty because he hasn't played any tour matches in a while, so there might be an upset, but if he gives his best, he'll take this.
ORAS Ubers: Empo vs Thugly Duckling : Same as above
BW2 Ubers: Hack vs ZoroDark : With two really experienced players up against each other, this is gonna be a tight one. Hack probably has the advantage here as he's been playing a lot of BW ubers these days.
DPP Ubers: BKC vs absdaddy : This is one of the highlight matches for this week. Both are really strong so can go either way. Going with bkc though since he always does good in pressure matches.
ADV Ubers: magsyy vs SoulWind

The Burning Red White Kyurems (3) vs Defiant Durians (4)

SM Ubers: hyw vs Pohjis : Another highlight match. Both are in hot form right now so no telling where's this one going. Really looking forward to this one.
SM Ubers: Thimo vs obii : Obii had a good run in the last ubers seasonal which means he'll be in good form, so going with him.
SM Ubers: DontStealMyPenguin vs Exiline : DSMP is the better player here.
ORAS Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs Reje : Lacus has more tour experience, so going with him.
ORAS Ubers: Lord Outrage vs Californium : Going with outrage because he's one of the best in oras. Cranham also has what it takes to win, so this is gonna be interesting.
BW2 Ubers: Bossness vs Kebabe : Another highlight match here. Two of the best bw players up against each other. Can go either way but I'll go with kebabe because i think if he puts some time in preparing, he's gonna come out on top in this one.
DPP Ubers: Sheetanshu vs M Dragon : From what I've heard Sheetanshu is a bw ubers player and M Dragon is a solid overall tour player, so giving this one to him.
ADV Ubers: Melle2402 vs zf : zf is a top adv player and very creative, so going with him. Though there's no way melle is going to go down that easily, so will be Interesting to see how this one ends up.

helixfossil.png
PRAISE THE HELIX FOSSIL!
helixfossil.png

Good luck and have fun all!

Can we have a replay thread? Or the players post replays after they played. I really want to watch some of these really interesting matches
E: my bad, didnt see it

Last edited:
The Burning Red White Kyurems (5) vs. Defiant Durians (3)
SM Ubers: hyw vs Pohjis - my boy hyw is going to take a two pronged approach with his teams that Pohjis will never see coming.
SM Ubers: Thimo vs obii - idk either of these players so I'm gonna go with Thimo because Lance is his capt. and probably gave him a speech that has him seein' red.
SM Ubers: DontStealMyPenguin vs Exiline - idk exiline, and dsmp is good.
ORAS Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs Reje - reje gonna pull out some donphan-talonflame-seviper shit that will just leave lacus speechless.
ORAS Ubers: Lord Outrage vs Californium - trout is right back at home in the sea which is ORAS and is gonna have a nice little california roll snack this week.
BW2 Ubers: Bossness vs Kebabe - excited to see the Bossness, described as a bw2 ubers legend by some, in action. and while kebabe's teambuilding is quite lackluster, he plays quite proficiently, so if he can secure some vintage dracomaster swede teams from the hackster himself he may be able to take the title of Heavnly Dragon God.
DPP Ubers: Sheetanshu vs M Dragon - isn't sheetanshu a bw player. where's alex walls ?_?
ADV Ubers: Melle2402 vs zf - zf is pretty dece at ADV, so he'll probably take this with a good fight from Melle.

Grand Helix Fossils (5) vs Cipher Syndicate (3)
SM Ubers: Dominatio vs Steve Angello - Dominatio has a good grasp on the SM meta and with strong SM support in Level 56 + TTG he'll probably win dis.
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs orch - both good friends, but TTG has been playing SM a lot and I haven't seen Orch around that much, so I'll give the edge to the former, even though it'll be a close one.
SM Ubers: Leru vs WhiteLion - er, i didn't even know Leru played..
ORAS Ubers: Hugo Barrington vs benbe - mr. world himself here after his tour of every team in POWC. never seen hugo in ORAS, but he plays SM well, so we'll see how it goes down.
ORAS Ubers: LucosDICampos vs Holy Break - no clue who Holy Break is.
BW2 Ubers: FLCL vs PROBLEMS - the boy is thirsty for some BW blood, i dont think FLCL will be taking this win away from him, although a surprise upset is possible.
DPP Ubers: rozes vs Jirachee - iron head flinch hax is still just too good.
ADV Ubers: Bomber. vs p2 - one of the best ex-ggenesects there was. he'll pull through for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)