Deoxys-Attack @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

Deoxys is my lead because it OHKOs more pokemon than anything else(without stat boosts, of course). It is also the only lead that destroys mewtwo leads. The weather trio and lati@s are outsped by mewtwo, who can threaten to OHKO all of them and can set up a sub on a predicted switch. Deoxys can OHKO with shadowball 90% of the time. The other moves are for coverage, extremespeed being for extremely low HP pokemon or opposing deoxys-a.

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Latios can finish off every pokemon in the entire game capable of surviving deoxys-a (bar extremely defensive muk) It can easily sweep if blissey is gone, but is hurt by low speed and imperfect coverage and bad defense.(I feel the power is more necessary than Latias's defense)

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Overheat

Groudon is used to set up sun, nullifying rain and sand (and hail) and making ho-oh and deoxys hit harder. I chose swords dance since the ability to switch moves is priceless in a tier full of levitate and flying types.

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power Bug
- Rest

Forretress is on this team because it was super-duper weak to other forretresses and is really the only decent rapid-spinner. It has hp bug to hit deoxys (HP fire is redundant on a semi-sun team) Rest is its only recovery move.

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

Ho-oh is on the team to abuse the sun and spread status(ice beam and thunder's 10% is the same as 0%) Recover allows it to not die in two hits, and thunderbolt gives it coverage against water-types (notably kyogre) that threaten Ho-oh.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Icy Wind
- Aromatherapy

Blissey is the only thing on this team remotely capable of taking a special attack and as such is a support pokemon that can cure the team of crippling status, and can stall out stuff like kingdra and latios. Icy wind helps it support the team more than calm mind or psych-up.

This team seems to be weak in general, but I don't know why(because there are ~2 people who play ADV ubers). Any help would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)