Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
BTW the post i clicked w/ flip was 29 mins before zorbees stealth.

i aint mad im not invested, just a feel a bit rough for ag because thats dodgy. ill say no more

BTW the post i clicked w/ flip was 29 mins before zorbees stealth.

i aint mad im not invested, just a feel a bit rough for ag because thats dodgy. ill say no more
I saw the post but didn't look at the flip as it happened but it did get posted after both votes. I don't know why you're getting 29 minutes.

Shade, DM me and we'll get things sorted.

Secondly, let's put a new rule in place because third time is not a charm.

The cutoff window for stealthing is now officially set at five minutes before deadline. I will not count you if you come in after XX:55.

Updated Votal

Metal Sonic - 6 (Aura Guardian, Texas Cloverleaf, shade, Ullar, MK007, Da Letter El)
Ullar - 8 (Jalmont, Thetwinmasters, Blazade, Metal Sonic, penguin344, Steven Snype, zorbees, MoodyCloud)

End of Day Four

"Well, Director, I think we're on to something."

"Yes, Carson?"

"Well, to be honest, the best way to lure Jonah away from populated areas is with whale song recordings. Food won't work because of acquisition and distribution problems... and using negative stimuli will not only hurt Jonah, but possibly his occupants, too."

"You could have just told me you're going to play whale song."

"Well, we will once we figure out a target location to lure him to, as well as how to set up effective safety measures in case he... well, in case he crashes."

"Tell them to step it up. The sooner... Jonah is out of the city, the better."

"Right! If you'll please excuse me, Director, the ejection alarm is going off again."

The lines are drawn, but in the end it's Ullar who falls.
You are Machine Duke Hephaitos, who was never actually seen in the series except through borrowed bodies.

Your bodysnatching ESP is best utilized as a KIDNAPPER + SHOT DRAINER.

At night you may target a player with BORROW Username. Your target will disappear from the game for the next day and night and will be unable to communicate, vote, be voted for, use abilities, or be targeted by abilities during this time. You can only kidnap one player at a time.

Right before you return a kidnapped player, you will receive a 1-shot of that player’s ability. You will be notified about the shot type and its usage at the end of the night (ex. if you kidnap a player on Night One, you will gain a shot at the end of Night 2). You can use these shots on any night with the command UNLEASH SHOTTYPE (plus a Username if the shot targets other players). You can only use one shot per night, but can store multiple shots.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

Your safeclaim is {SNIP}

You are a member of ARES. The Team Kill command is {ALSO SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.
Your wincon is to eliminate ESP Liberation Front and The Heroes.

Night Four has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your actions. Mod is worn out rn, so feel free to take your time.

Night Four deadline is Saturday the 29th, 8pm UTC-5.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I saw the post but didn't look at the flip as it happened but it did get posted after both votes. I don't know why you're getting 29 minutes.
im on mobile so cant embed but there are 2 metal sonic flips. one 29 mins before and one with the stealths. ive screenshotted so i can show when im home.

knights i would be glad to hear ur explanation in dm or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)