To Kill Some Sprites

Really nice work, it's beautiful n_n

Actually, if it's not too much of a bother for you, could you make a sprite for me? If you're busy, I can wait, no problem.

Could you make N's sprite with a Dragonair and a Mega Absol? You can make it two separate sprites (one with Dragonair, one with Mega Absol) or make one sprite with both mons. If you make it one sprite with both mons, I would prefer it if you could put Dragonair to the right of him and Mega Absol to the left of him (looking from our view), but it doesn't really matter, it's just a slight preference. For the sprites with just one mon (if you choose to do that), many thanks if you put the mon to the right of him (again, it doesn't really matter).

Also, no need to change their colors; their colors look fine as they are.

I'll just add the sprites here in case you need them (these are the sprites that I'd like you to use please):

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Really nice work, it's beautiful n_n

Actually, if it's not too much of a bother for you, could you make a sprite for me? If you're busy, I can wait, no problem.

Could you make N's sprite with a Dragonair and a Mega Absol? You can make it two separate sprites (one with Dragonair, one with Mega Absol) or make one sprite with both mons. If you make it one sprite with both mons, I would prefer it if you could put Dragonair to the right of him and Mega Absol to the left of him (looking from our view), but it doesn't really matter, it's just a slight preference. For the sprites with just one mon (if you choose to do that), many thanks if you put the mon to the right of him (again, it doesn't really matter).

Also, no need to change their colors; their colors look fine as they are.

I'll just add the sprites here in case you need them (these are the sprites that I'd like you to use please):

Thanks in advance! :D
if you could provide me the name of the artist for the mega absol sprite i can start making the sprite :P

Seasons.png

She is the embodiment of spring itself . The way she eats that rice ball...make me hungry :S
Samurai.png

Such modern samurai
shinigami.png
shinigami 2.png

T-t-totally not Ichigo

Last edited:
Hello, this is probably gonna be a tough request, but could you do a sprite of Viridi from KI:U? Doesn't have to be with any mon, but a Shiny Virizion would be cool.

Since Viridi's design is extremely detailed, here's a piece of advice I have.

Use Fantina's dress as a base.

Of all the sprites I've seen, Fantina's dress bears the most resemblance to Viridi's. Doing this will make your life a LOT easier. It won't help you much with the intricate details though. Don't worry, the staff is not required.

Hello, this is probably gonna be a tough request, but could you do a sprite of Viridi from KI:U? Doesn't have to be with any mon, but a Shiny Virizion would be cool.

Since Viridi's design is extremely detailed, here's a piece of advice I have.

Use Fantina's dress as a base.

Of all the sprites I've seen, Fantina's dress bears the most resemblance to Viridi's. Doing this will make your life a LOT easier. It won't help you much with the intricate details though. Don't worry, the staff is not required.
I probably wont get this sprite done till my frikkin exams go away. Have patience :3

Hi, do you think you could fashion me a trainer sprite of Taylor Swift using this outfit with Jigglypuff with a Microphone as her partner Pokemon?
If the request is too difficult I understand

you could use a generated trainer as a base if that makes the request much easier. Probably a beauty trainer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)