Not open for further replies.
Lol STAB HP Magnemite. I guess for people who collect trophies that'll be fun

BTW I'm also interested on that Luxury Ball Hippopotas

Relaxed Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Ability: Unaware (HA)
Egg Moves: Recover | Stockpile | Counter | Encore
How about this guy?

Do you mean you want to borrow my parents and breed them? Just curious, is this for shiny breeding purposes?
Parents or a single penta IV mon, up to you if you agree. And yeah, shiny breeding purposes.

How about this guy?

Parents or a single penta IV mon, up to you if you agree. And yeah, shiny breeding purposes.
Alright, that'll be an easier breed than Aero, so once I have both I'll contact you. Do you want a 31/31/31/31/31/0 for extra fucks? I have a TR Ditto so that won't be a problem

How about this guy?

How long do you think you'll need them?

Edit: I'm fine with lending Turtwig and Gible since they have my OT, but I received Corsola from someone else, so I'll breed you one and send you the egg.

Last edited:
Alright, that'll be an easier breed than Aero, so once I have both I'll contact you. Do you want a 31/31/31/31/31/0 for extra fucks? I have a TR Ditto so that won't be a problem
TR is fine. If I really need a regular speed one wouldn't be too hard for me to breed.

How long do you think you'll need them?

Edit: I'm fine with lending Turtwig and Gible since they have my OT, but I received Corsola from someone else, so I'll breed you one and send you the egg.
Shouldn't take too long, a day or two? If they have at least right nature then it should be quick

If you're still around I can trade now. Cloned the three with browser exploit, if that doesn't bother you.
I don't have Corsola but I can send the other two. I have you added. Gible has one more forgotten EM, so if you want 4EMs, just use a Heart Scale.

Look, an actual update! Aaaaaah.

First things first, new OTs:

Soulsilver: Luigi 2401/49169
Black: タイムリー 2401/256

Both are emulator and in the case of Black, Japanese. What does this mean? It means fun things such as shiny wondercards, among other things:

Also a random dream ball Gligar I bred in OR.

And now for the highlight of this update!

Possibly the first useable Registeel here! Careful with 31/28/31/3/31/28! While resetting for this guy, I actually managed to get a shiny one to appear. Had to reset cause it had absolutely horrid nature and IVs ;-; If you're interested for whatever reason, gonna be looking for more than usual.

I didn't quite catch what nature the Goomy needs. Also, would you be willing to do it for shiny Drillbur? I completely understand if you don't of course. I'll pick something else then. Hell, I could do two even (different natures, different spreads).

I didn't quite catch what nature the Goomy needs. Also, would you be willing to do it for shiny Drillbur? I completely understand if you don't of course. I'll pick something else then. Hell, I could do two even (different natures, different spreads).
Modest, and that's completely fine. I'm more into the one pokemon for one pokemon thing. I assume you're looking for the female mold breaker one, cause that's the one everyone wants.

Modest, and that's completely fine. I'm more into the one pokemon for one pokemon thing. I assume you're looking for the female mold breaker one, cause that's the one everyone wants.
'fraid so. ;) I'll get to breeding right away. I have a Modest 5 iv spitback (lol Atk) so it should be done quickly.

Oh, and do you care about egg moves and gender? I currently don't have any (good) parent that can pass egg moves since they're all chains but I could do it if you really want it.

'fraid so. ;) I'll get to breeding right away. I have a Modest 5 iv spitback (lol Atk) so it should be done quickly.

Oh, and do you care about egg moves and gender? I currently don't have any (good) parent that can pass egg moves since they're all chains but I could do it if you really want it.
Egg moves don't matter, but I would like a female one if that works for you.

That was interesting. It took me about 50 eggs using a 6iv Ditto and a 5iv Goomy to get 3 flawless Goomy's. One being a physical spread and two being special, male and female. I can definitely say I prefer TMM over this lol. Regardless, stuff went a lot faster when I started checking eggs with Keysav. 31/30/31/31/31/31 female Modest Goomy is ready. =)

That was interesting. It took me about 50 eggs using a 6iv Ditto and a 5iv Goomy to get 3 flawless Goomy's. One being a physical spread and two being special, male and female. I can definitely say I prefer TMM over this lol. Regardless, stuff went a lot faster when I started checking eggs with Keysav. 31/30/31/31/31/31 female Modest Goomy is ready. =)
Ah, sometimes the rng is plain silly. I've got you added and ready to go online!

Ah, sometimes the rng is plain silly. I've got you added and ready to go online!
Let me finish another trade first and then I'll add you. It's starting to get difficult to delete FCs lol, since I'm at my cap. XD

Edit -> I'm on!

Edit2 -> As to not spam the thread with another message. Thanks for the trade! =)

Edit3 -> Yay, I didn't have Drapion and Cascoon yet lol.

Last edited:
Let me finish another trade first and then I'll add you. It's starting to get difficult to delete FCs lol, since I'm at my cap. XD

Edit -> I'm on!

Edit2 -> As to not spam the thread with another message. Thanks for the trade! =)

Edit3 -> Yay, I didn't have Drapion and Cascoon yet lol.
Loads of thanks! Also have a really small update:

Lv. 9/40 Modest

OT: Timey
Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/31
Note: Has HP Grass.
Exactly the same except for level, ball, moves, and well, appearance.

Last edited:
Hey man! CML for the following:

Lv. 80 Adamant
OT: フクオカ
Ability: Drought
IVs: 30/31/31/25/30/31
Attacks: Solar Beam/Earthquake/Ancient Power/Eruption
Notes: The Fukuoka Groudon, which was not shinylocked and could be shiny. Injected wondercard.

Lv. 50 Jolly
OT: たなばた
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/30/26/31/31
Attacks: Draco Meteor/Meteor Mash/Wish/Follow Me
Notes: The Tohoku Tanabata Jirachi. Injected wondercard.

Lv. 100 Hasty
OT: えいがかん
Ability: Download
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Extreme Speed/Techno Blast/Blaze Kick/Shift Gear
Notes: The Movie 2013 Genesect. Injected wondercard.

(I believe events/legends are full-redis right?)

Hey man! CML for the following:

Lv. 80 Adamant
OT: フクオカ
Ability: Drought
IVs: 30/31/31/25/30/31
Attacks: Solar Beam/Earthquake/Ancient Power/Eruption
Notes: The Fukuoka Groudon, which was not shinylocked and could be shiny. Injected wondercard.

Lv. 50 Jolly
OT: たなばた
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/30/26/31/31
Attacks: Draco Meteor/Meteor Mash/Wish/Follow Me
Notes: The Tohoku Tanabata Jirachi. Injected wondercard.

Lv. 100 Hasty
OT: えいがかん
Ability: Download
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Extreme Speed/Techno Blast/Blaze Kick/Shift Gear
Notes: The Movie 2013 Genesect. Injected wondercard.

(I believe events/legends are full-redis right?)

Sorry, don't see anything interesting. Might take a look again in the future?

Also reminder I'm always up for breeding/RNG requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)