The UU Open I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to do this especially after last round but since deadline is today and I really don't want an activity loss here: My opponent hasn't been very respnsive to the times I proposed, didn't show up at his own times (that weren't at 7 am for me) and doesn't use irc; we're rarely on at the same time due to timezones and when I did see him online he couldn't play. I guess I wasn't at my activity peak either but I've definitely been trying to get it done so I guess I'm just covering my bases.

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Well SJCrew was supposed to be on at 7 pm my time (EST) but he didn't show and hasn't showed for the past 4 hours so activity :/

Edit: To be fair I did miss our scheduled time yesterday by an hour but I'm assuming he couldn't play then because he told me we could do it today. Obviously that didn't happen.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and bkc had a time set up on Tuesday that he missed... i've been staying up until like 2 AM every night since then to try to catch him when he wakes up (since I'm at work during the other time of day he's awake), but it hasn't gotten done... just letting you know what's gone down.

yeah an extension would be great...if not, ln can take the win but I'd prefer to actually play since I'm pretty sure we can get it done tonight/tomorrow.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ MMF: It is true I missed last night, but nothing prevented me from getting our match done the day you missed.

but I'm assuming he couldn't play then because he told me we could do it today.
^ so this is a pile of crock. I scheduled it to the next day for you sake not knowing whether or not you'd have been on later that day.

If Jabba allows the extension, we'll play today at any time beyond this post. I'll be on PS and IRC.

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
I'm not sure how its a pile of crock since that is just an assumption. And I was on for at least 3 or 4 more hours after you scheduled it for Friday. We could've played at any point then but I thought you wanted to play the next day since you didn't ask me if I could play. I guess we're both kinda at fault but I can't play today on account of personal reasons. And college starts Monday so the remaining weekend day is going to be taken up because of that.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since it's the 4th round, I'd rather stop giving out activity wins if i can avoid it. I've already extended the round, I'd like to see these matches get done by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)