The Ubers Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Yeah I was playing with a GPRS connection and i was DCing all the time.
I also lost g2 because huge lag

Fireburn why did gunner rohan get the act win... he wasnt able to play the entire first week and had to force an extension which i was fine with. The day we scheduled smth came up and i wasnt able to make it, and I let him know this. The fact that we live on opposite sides of the world doesnt help at all, can we get an extension please.. ive got nothing against him but it makes 0 sense he gets the win lol
Happened with me too

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
snagaa and expurement agreed to play their last round game and expurement won, new match is expurement vs Real FV13

If you have a problem with your activity call, drop me a forum PM with relevant evidence of scheduling and I'll reevaluate it.

Ciele

Apparently I can't access your profile. I'm available on the weekends and after 6 PM EST on weekdays. Today would be nice if you can play.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won, ggs

got a luck assist in g2 that allowed me to push for a clear, think it wouldve been much more interesting without. ggs regardless, best of luck in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)