The Ubers Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
opp missed our first scheduled time due to internet issue it seems and never responded again when i tried to reschedule.
Claiming act.

I already told that here a few days ago, but my opponent (which is a sub, btw) never answered me. I contacted him right after Fireburn gave the new pairings. But as my opponent hasn't been on smogon for days, he didn't get to see my message, nor the pairings. Requesting activity, as I did everything by the rules and even if my oppo gave a sign of life, I don't think I could play, as I work tomorrow.

Attachments

act, opp randomly came on the last Sunday to say we should play that same day but was busy, gave him plenty of days to come on and play but hasn't been on since

Kazt

Banned deucer.
I Request Act Win
My opp never bothered to play

I request Act win, my opponent never bothered to want to play and we never coordinate a schedule
I request Act win, my opponent never bothered to want to play and we never coordinate a schedule

The last message I got from Alfabulous was July 25th and he was last seen on Smogon, last Thursday at 8:38 PM (my time). Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)