The Third Smogon Chess Tournament Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RULES:

1. All forum rules apply to this tournament
2. All matches must obey the Laws of Chess
3. Matches can be completed on any platform that both players agree to. The default platform is lichess.
4. Use of clocks are optional, but encouraged (30 minutes per player is a good default time control)
5. Deadlines will be set for matches to be completed. ENZ0 and I will grant wins / losses / draws based on activity if needed.
6. ENZ0 and I will settle disputes on a case-by-case basis. PM us or contact us on IRC if needed.
7. Use of chess-playing computers and anything of the sort is strictly prohibited. Use of opening books, endgame tables, etc. during the match is also strictly prohibited. Use nothing that you couldn't use in a face-to-face tournament.
8. The tournament is swiss-style. 1 point for a win, .5 points for a draw, 0 points for a loss. There will be 6 rounds, and if there is no clear winner, there will be a playoff.

All tournament participants are encouraged to join #smogonchess on synirc! Congregating in one area will make it easy for you to contact your opponent and for ENZ0 and I to contact you.

This is the home stretch. Two more rounds to go, the race for #1 is getting very close. On the activity front I had to disqualify a lot of people with a low number of points. Not unexpected but still disappointing. Anyway pairings.

[4]WHITE: ginganinja vs [4]BLACK: Curtains
[3.5]WHITE: Umbreon Dan vs [3]BLACK: Snunch
[3]WHITE: Eo Ut Mortus vs [3]BLACK: Stunt
[3]WHITE: JabbaTheGriffin vs [3]BLACK: Da Letter El
[3]WHITE: Moo vs [3]BLACK: jalmont747
[2]WHITE: patronus vs [2]BLACK: AlphaJolt
[2]WHITE: Floppy vs [2]BLACK: ENZ0
[2]WHITE: Undisputed vs [2]BLACK: kd24
[2]theangryscientist receives a full point bye

Deadline is Saturday, 11/19 11:59 pm GMT-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)