The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the hatch data for all of them. I can get them named as long as the user is still active and our time zones and schedules match up. I'm some instances and depending on your time zone it may be easier if I give it to you but I can definitely have a go first.
Okay, can you give me the info of Feebas, Deino and Shroomish? Ivs, egg moves, balls and such :)

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, Hamstern. Can you CMT for your Bold pentagon Suicune? Thanks in advance.

Feebas (Bold) -quick ball-
F-31/x/31/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
F-31/x/31/31/30/31 haze, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
M-31/x/30/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis

Shroomish M&F (Effect spore/Quick Feet) (Adamant) -repeat ball-
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Drain Punch, Seed bomb, Focus Punch, Bullet Seed
(Only female with quick feet is 27/31/31/31/31/31)

Deino (All F) (Modest) -Dusk ball-
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Earth Power, T-fang, I-fang, Head Smash
(Dark Pulse is a TM so I didn't put it as an egg move)

Awesome. I'll clone it and then we'll trade. When are you available?
20-21PM (GMT+1h) is probably the best time but I might check Smogon other times as well. Right now its 4.44pm here, and should be awake til 10pm.

Feebas (Bold) -quick ball-
F-31/x/31/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
F-31/x/31/31/30/31 haze, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis
M-31/x/30/31/31/31 captivate, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis

Shroomish M&F (Effect spore/Quick Feet) (Adamant) -repeat ball-
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Drain Punch, Seed bomb, Focus Punch, Bullet Seed
(Only female with quick feet is 27/31/31/31/31/31)

Deino (All F) (Modest) -Dusk ball-
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Earth Power, T-fang, I-fang, Head Smash
(Dark Pulse is a TM so I didn't put it as an egg move)
I would like a Deino nicknamed Crazy Eyes, if possible :) But if there is any of the other pokes you might have an easier time to get re-named I can take any of those instead.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
20-21PM (GMT+1h) is probably the best time but I might check Smogon other times as well. Right now its 4.44pm here, and should be awake til 10pm.

I would like a Deino nicknamed Crazy Eyes, if possible :) But if there is any of the other pokes you might have an easier time to get re-named I can take any of those instead.
I'll keep checking the thread.

CMT for this

KB Shiny Eevee
Dalian / 24536
Modest - Anticipation (HA)
31/3/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground
- Wish, Hyper Voice, Yawn
Nickname: No

CMT for this

KB Shiny Eevee
Dalian / 24536
Modest - Anticipation (HA)
31/3/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Wish, Hyper Voice, Yawn
Nickname: No
Would you be willing to trade it for the modest Thundurus? Could perhaps give redis right on the Eevee since you Thundurus is throphy case.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Are you still looking for a nicknameable Timid Prankster HP Ice 5th gen Thundurus? I'm replaying White atm in order to RNG all the legendaries, and yesterday I caught this:

Thundurus - Lv. 40
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/8/30/31/31/31
EVs: none yet
OT: Luana
ID: 21592
-Reversal
-Shock Wave
-Heal Block
-Agility

upload_2015-2-10_15-20-48.jpeg

Unfortunately, I don't have a trade thread... I hope that's not gonna be a problem.
The Thundurus is (obviously) still on my copy of White, so I'll gladly clone and nickname it if you're interested ^^ (can also slap on tutor moves even though you don't list any of those)
(necessary disclaimer: I don't have Bank myself so I rely on a couple of friends if I ever need something transferred, which means it might take some time to get Thundurus to my 3DS games, depending on when I can get in touch with them)

Last edited:
CmT for shiny adamant terrakion and jolly terrakion
Unfortunately didn't see anything I need. If you have access to Chlorophyll Bulbasaur in heal ball I am currently looking for those. Both bold flawless and modest hp ice :)

Are you still looking for a nicknameable Timid Prankster HP Ice 5th gen Thundurus? I'm replaying White atm in order to RNG all the legendaries, and yesterday I caught this:

Thundurus - Lv. 40
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/8/30/31/31/31
EVs: none yet
OT: Luana
ID: 21592
-Reversal
-Shock Wave
-Heal Block
-Agility

Unfortunately, I don't have a trade thread... I hope that's not gonna be a problem.
The Thundurus is (obviously) still on my copy of White, so I'll gladly clone and nickname it if you're interested ^^ (can also slap on tutor moves even though you don't list any of those)
(necessary disclaimer: I don't have Bank myself so I rely on a couple of friends if I ever need something transferred, which means it might take some time to get Thundurus to my 3DS games, depending on when I can get in touch with them)
Yeah, sure! Haha, I sure wish it was 6th gen, but maybe one day I'll start playing OU again :P Would like it nicknamed Zeus. What do you want for it? :)

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Unfortunately didn't see anything I need. If you have access to Chlorophyll Bulbasaur in heal ball I am currently looking for those. Both bold flawless and modest hp ice :)

Yeah, sure! Haha, I sure wish it was 6th gen, but maybe one day I'll start playing OU again :P Would like it nicknamed Zeus. What do you want for it? :)
I'd be very interested in this ^^ (I missed that event back in the day so I never got a V-create one)

Event Victini
Brave - Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/0
V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing shot
Not nicknamable (Event)
If that's alright with you, I'll be cloning and nicknaming the Thundurus and try to get in touch with one of my friends as soon as possible.
(Also, small heads-up, but your shiny Jolly Rayquaza has his ability listed as Drought)

I'd be very interested in this ^^ (I missed that event back in the day so I never got a V-create one)

If that's alright with you, I'll be cloning and nicknaming the Thundurus and try to get in touch with one of my friends as soon as possible.
(Also, small heads-up, but your shiny Jolly Rayquaza has his ability listed as Drought)
Okay, great :) Let me know when you are ready^^ And lol, thanks for the heads up! haha

Hello, Hammy! I'm interested in this cutie Pokémon:
Jolly - Pressure
29/31/30/25/31/31
- Iron Head
Nicknamable: Barong

I saw your want list and I can breed you the HP Ice Bulbasaur if there's no one working on it :)

Would you be willing to trade it for the modest Thundurus? Could perhaps give redis right on the Eevee since you Thundurus is throphy case.
Yup, it's currently nicknamed X Zap Zeus. I can change it if you like.
Nah I don't need redis rights since my Thundurus is non-redis so it's still fair :).

Hello, Hammy! I'm interested in this cutie Pokémon:
Jolly - Pressure
29/31/30/25/31/31
- Iron Head
Nicknamable: Barong

I saw your want list and I can breed you the HP Ice Bulbasaur if there's no one working on it :)
Nope, theres no one breeding the Bulbasaur so would be awsome if you can do it :)

Yup, it's currently nicknamed X Zap Zeus. I can change it if you like.
Nah I don't need redis rights since my Thundurus is non-redis so it's still fair :).
Okay great, I would like it nicknamed Zeus :) Let me know when you can trade, will be quiet busy today but will probably be home between 9pm-12 (gmt+1h). Tomorrow I will be more available.

Nope, theres no one breeding the Bulbasaur so would be awsome if you can do it :)
Excellent! Bulbasaur is ready! *u*

Modest (
) - Chlorophyll
31/6/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Giga drain, Leaf Storm

Let me know if you prefer a female one. If male it's ok tell me a nickname for it :)

Last edited:
Excellent! Bulbasaur is ready! *u*

Modest (
) - Chlorophyll
31/6/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Giga drain, Leaf Storm

Let me know if you prefer a female one. If male it's ok tell me a nickname for it :)
Awsome, would like it nickname Bruteroot so male is fine :) If you happen to have any female spitback I would love to get one as I lost my bulbasaur safari :/

Event Darkrai
Timid - Bad Dreams
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Foul play, Icy Wind, Trick on request.
Not nicknamable (Event)

Event Victini
Brave - Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/0
Not nicknamable (Event)

I would be very interested in both of these event Pokémon. If there are any competitive Pokémon you would like me to breed for you (in specific balls if you so wish), I can get those sorted (and I'll EV train them too if you so wish).

Event Darkrai
Timid - Bad Dreams
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Foul play, Icy Wind, Trick on request.
Not nicknamable (Event)

Event Victini
Brave - Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/0
Not nicknamable (Event)

I would be very interested in both of these event Pokémon. If there are any competitive Pokémon you would like me to breed for you (in specific balls if you so wish), I can get those sorted (and I'll EV train them too if you so wish).
Hi, I'm afraid I don't need anything bred atm =/

Sure, will be Bruteroot and a female spitback then. Let me know when you can trade :)
I can trade in about an hour. :) Family dinner right now.

Hey Hamstern, I noticed you were looking for a Naive Sheer Force Landorus? I finally know how to Dream Radar abuse, so I can easily get you one. In fact, I already got one myself, but since it has been send to XY already, I can't rename it. However, I need to restart my Black 2 anyway, so I can RNG one again and nickname it for you. As for the spread, hex flawless I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)