The Potion Shop, open in 16-bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a work in progress. Please wait to post.
Agahnim LTTP 100KB.jpg

If you post, it's very possible Agahnim comes for you in the night.
The Hero of Time has triumphed for my March 23 Smogon-iversary. Agahnim is vanquished. We helped Zelda rescue the kingdom! Again.

Feel free to post.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I wanted to wish you lots of luck and fun with your new trade thread.
I'm glad to have you back as a fellow Pokémon breeder and collector and I'm looking forward to trading with you again in a foreseeable future.

So far your thread looks very promising and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow and evolve even further over time, just like the Japanese trouser pouch monstrosities the franchise is actually about.
I'm also willing to borrow you a couple of my Breedables to help you get started again, so please never hesitate to ask me if you see anything from my repertoire that you like.

Other than that, good luck and may your new thread bring you many fruitful business transactions!

Best greetings.

Hey there! First, good luck with your trade thread (: It looks amazing lol even with music!

second, I have a JPN Victini with Glaciate which is in your wants list, will provide your more details if you're interested (:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best of luck with your trade thread, you did a great job, it's beautifully organized! :)

*hopes to survive once the new Pokémon eugenic world order arises*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)