The NU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ok uhh "activity" post but rly i'm just explaining the situation or w/e

anyway we had scheduled for friday, but i missed it due to my gf being hospitalized that day
we rescheduled for monday but then i missed it again cause real life called again
we rescheduled for today at x time but he left smogon 15 minutes before that time and never came back so he missed it this time

i'm free to play pretty much any time after 3 PM EDT on thursday, so a short extension would be appreciated and if for some reason we still don't play i guess coinflip it or smth

ok uhh "activity" post but rly i'm just explaining the situation or w/e

anyway we had scheduled for friday, but i missed it due to my gf being hospitalized that day
we rescheduled for monday but then i missed it again cause real life called again
we rescheduled for today at x time but he left smogon 15 minutes before that time and never came back so he missed it this time

i'm free to play pretty much any time after 3 PM EDT on thursday, so a short extension would be appreciated and if for some reason we still don't play i guess coinflip it or smth
ehh...what? I posted at 20:45 in my time, we scheduled to play at 20 how can u say that i missed? You missed again third time, and i vmd u yesterday at 18 pm in my time when u were online and u never answered, anyways i was online here at 20 pm at time we scheduled and i was waiting for u but u didnt appear until 50 min later so please...

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ehh...what? I posted at 20:45 in my time, we scheduled to play at 20 how can u say that i missed? You missed again third time, and i vmd u yesterday at 18 pm in my time when u were online and u never answered, anyways i was online here at 20 pm at time we scheduled and i was waiting for u but u didnt appear until 50 min later so please...

so you tell me "in 5 hours" at 9 AM, which means 2 PM. so i'm thinking i have enough time to run some errands... so i do. i was not online at 10 AM as you claim (maybe it shows me online more often than not because i check smogon on my phone regularly and i never log out/close the browser, though). anyway i came home at around 2:15 and got online at around 2:30 expecting you to still be here given that three games would almost definitely take more than 30 mins, but you were gone. i vm'd you sometime later in the hopes you were coming back, as i was online for literally the rest of the day...

besides i'm asking for an extension so don't get your panties in a bunch dude.

so you tell me "in 5 hours" at 9 AM, which means 2 PM. so i'm thinking i have enough time to run some errands... so i do. i was not online at 10 AM as you claim (maybe it shows me online more often than not because i check smogon on my phone regularly and i never log out/close the browser, though). anyway i came home at around 2:15 and got online at around 2:30 expecting you to still be here given that three games would almost definitely take more than 30 mins, but you were gone. i vm'd you sometime later in the hopes you were coming back, as i was online for literally the rest of the day...

besides i'm asking for an extension so don't get your panties in a bunch dude.
what are u saying dude

i vmd u at 14:55 in my time and u reply at 14:59, and like i said i was online 5 hours later that its 15 + 5 = 20pm anyways i could be online early, at 6 pm in my time and i vmd u again and i was waiting for u like 3 hours [i vmd u because i saw u online at 6pm] then it was at 20:45 in my time and u werent online so i had left cause i had to do another things and i posted, and now u are saying that i missed when is false and:

u vmd me when u arrived at your home 2 hours later the time scheduled so please.. how can u say that i missed...

and yes, I'm asking for the activity win because you are fucking joking me and u missed 3 times as I proved :]

Last edited:

kokoloko

did you actually completely miss the part where i said i vm'd you some time later? i was here 15 minutes after the time you proposed yesterday and you had logged off 30 minutes prior to that (which, for those who suck at math, is 15 minutes BEFORE the time you said).

ask people on IRC what time i came on they'll tell you.

now stop being a little bitch and play me now since we're both here instead of trying to get an activity win due to my girlfriend being in the fucking hospital

not like you have a shot at top 8 anyway!!!

Last edited:

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Been trying to play my opp, but timezone and school are bleh, not to mention some unexpected events i had when i could possibly play. Asking for an extension please.

we've already done g1 and g2 but g3 is pending and i'm really really busy today and tomorrow. extension to friday would be really nice but if that's not possible we'll try our best i guess

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent said he could battle yesterday but when I responded to him 5 minutes after he posted on my user wall, he logged off and never responded.

Then he got on, said "I'll be on for the next 45 minutes" and then left again...

extensions:
Brammi vs Level 51
TPO3 vs Jayde
Brap vs Malekith
Reiku vs kokoloko
King Of Random vs Darkloic

Coin Flips (done publically in #neverused):
Bryce vs CyberOdin
Silvershadow234 vs kingmitus
Nefask vs undisputed
AB2
vs Mew
Tyranitarphantom vs DetroitLolCat

Activity Wins:
ZodiacTheKid vs Raiza
~Mercury~ vs Raichy
Cicada vs Imanalt
HSA vs Haund

activity wins to those who clearly were more active or had not missed game times. gave extensions where matches were scheduled, both participants were very active, or the matches were unfinished. coinflips to those that showed similar activity. contact me if you have any issues with my decisions.

r2 up in a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)