The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had just stuck with my original lineup for my keeper league, I would have survived going up against Todd Gurley by 2 points. At least I'm still moving onto the finals in League A, but my QB situation could be legit terrible if the Packers pull the plug on Rodgers.

phew.. survived.

Man, Gurley was brutal. I had a hell of a week in one of my other leagues, but Gurley just carried so hard lol. You just can't plan for that.

Hey, that's me! Pretty sure I have no business being in the finals. Only made it because of the Dolphins doing the unbelievable and then Gurley catching fire. We'll see if I can luck it out for one more week.

Also in the finals of another league, with a really similar team to my opponent in league A, so hopefully I'll win one of the two.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, that's me! Pretty sure I have no business being in the finals. Only made it because of the Dolphins doing the unbelievable and then Gurley catching fire. We'll see if I can luck it out for one more week.

Also in the finals of another league, with a really similar team to my opponent in league A, so hopefully I'll win one of the two.
Also helps when your opponent had Antonio brown get hurt and Russell Wilson have his worst game of the year

Can confirm. Have Gurley in league A as well as another league. Will likely be winning titles in both. Thankfully this means I can stop watching football for the year.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I forgot to set my lineup, am I bopping waterdumb in the consolation game at least? Yes, yes I am.

not much consolation for the disappointment that is Dallas' season tbh

My League A team was on borrowed time after Dak started playing like absolute shit. Maybe I would've had a chance with Foles, but that would be contingent on him scoring like 30 points so pretty unlikely there. Managed to survive this long thanks to my Hunt/McCoy combo but Todd Gurley smashed my championship hopes for the second straight week :(

I'm more irritated about losing last week in a keeper league when I started Dede Westbrook over Dion Lewis, and Lewis would've won the matchup for me against the Gurley owner. My team looked really good in its 3rd place consolation game, and I would have easily beaten whoever was in the finals. Hindsight is 20/20 but I don't think I could've accounted for Keelan Cole to dwarf Westbrook in that Jags passing game.

I have Big Ben and a 29.5 point cushion, going against Bell, Hopkins, Jeffery AND the Philadelphia kicker. It's gonna be a long day...

I have Big Ben and a 29.5 point cushion, going against Bell, Hopkins, Jeffery AND the Philadelphia kicker. It's gonna be a long day...
so he ended up starting JuJu over Jeffery, which was a good moment when I realized in the 4th quarter of the Steelers game... until he had 70 yards and a TD on one drive, and Jeffery put up a goose egg :facepalm:

was up 8 going into the Eagles game, and 1 (0.5) going into the final play when they scored a game ending TD and decided to kneel on the extra point. Now I have to spend the next two days worrying about a $1000 stat correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)