Tournament The Mix & Mega Open [Round 1]

Next Round
Welcome to the Mix & Mega Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix & Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be provided to us (you can edit them out of your posts).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Post any and all replays in your result post (or provide them to us in pm's) (you can edit them out of your posts later on if you wish). If you had to play 3 games, post all of them, not just the wins.
Failure to do any of the above by the designated deadline will lead to us deciding the result via coinflip as per our discretion. This policy will be strictly enforced for this and all following rounds. Post in the thread; it's not hard.

Round 1:
Deadline: Sunday 01/28 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Chloe vs. byronthewellwell
Chazm vs. reachzero [*DNP]
Lashum vs. DurzaOffTopic
Pigeons vs. xavgb
Bluxio vs. insaneguy1083
Kingofthesun vs. DoW [*DNP]
ace 434 vs. Catalystic
Official Fissure vs. Holy Break
Alpha Rabbit vs. CriticalMeme
tokyovania vs. ambrogietto1984
Go0d vs. Funbot28
Mark_K vs. OminousDraco [*DNP]
21pichus vs. Zorro349
Whitewash vs. Hamhamhamham
Akashi vs. SectoniaServant16
Zedscy vs. King Billu [*DNP]
ManectricOP! vs. Dekyro
wishes vs. DBW [*DNP]
Escoffier vs. Quantum Tesseract
Highlord vs. Kris
Sylveon. vs. Jrdn
iMox vs. MiyoKa
eren vs. Isotonex
DarkAngeallenq.q vs. Poison Adhesive
Silver_Lucario42 vs. bdov
Racool vs. Betathunder
double switches vs. michews
Arifeen vs. Megazard
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs. OM room
MMagma vs. Trace [*DNP]
lightning1870 vs. GL Volkner
Willdbeast vs. Hassin627
EternalSnowman vs. Waszap
YuguY vs. Amphareixon
Raseri vs. jasprose [*DNP]
Smouky vs. Hell Rayquaza11
Typhlocean vs. Plas
Djokra vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl
Laxpras vs. ssjjynx
Mysterious M vs. iLlama
MultiAmmiratore vs. TylerWithNumbers [*DNP]
Anime Sans vs. Squawkerz
Zesty43 vs. Moosical
ScarfWynaut vs. Level 51
cielbakasan vs. WhiteLion [*DNP]
Eien vs. Kyotoshi
Vhayle vs. Elyna
Arctic Weavile vs. Sroken [*DNP]

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:
im in the train with nothing better to do so...

Chloe vs. byronthewellwell - Esteemed TL Chloe should take the win unless she quits again
Chazm vs. reachzero - I'm 100% expecting chazm to get magearna ct'ed and still win with it
Lashum vs. DurzaOffTopic - oof, this one was pretty hard
Pigeons vs. xavgb - a fresh start for stresh fart, and a good start too
Bluxio vs. insaneguy1083 - sharpedonite luxio is viable, right?
Kingofthesun vs. DoW - kings are mortals, death isn't i think, it wouldn't make sense for death to be mortal because then it couldn't do it job anymore, especially this one so dedicated that it's on wings
ace 434 vs. Catalystic - this one is tough, one is a pretty good mnm player who's been off for a while, the other a great ag player who uses monocoverage dd coil zygarde.
Official Fissure vs. Holy Break - he ain't no fake fissure, [insert obnoxious aproval seeking rhetorical question here]
Alpha Rabbit vs. CriticalMeme - crits gt nerfed to 1/24. RIP
Duckymomo Senior vs. ambrogietto1984 - i heard he plays bh decently
Go0d vs. Funbot28 - Funbot knows this meta very well, even though her opponent isn't easy, I'd be surprised if she doesn't the the win
21pichus vs. Zorro349 - i recognize that name from somewhere. and pichus are cute
Whitewash vs. Hamhamhamham - i like ham
Akashi vs. SectoniaServant16 - defending champion meets new mnm talent. i dont see jeran losing this but the upset would be entertaining though
Zedscy vs. King Billu - so i googled king billu and found this amazing indian barber film
ManectricOP! vs. Dekyro - if pazzaa asks me for teams again i'll be sure to give him some heat memes
wishes vs. DBW - wishes is cool
Escoffier vs. Quantum Tesseract - hard to go against qt, he's a great player, especially in mnm
Highlord vs. Kris - highlord 6-0ed me with cm darkceus on the ag lader so he's definitely taking the w
Sylveon. vs. Jrdn - oh boy, 2 great players that know the meta very well face off round 1. will be a great match to watch
iMox vs. MiyoKa - imox sound way cooler then miyok
eren vs. Isotonex - ain't nobody gonna beat fardin this omgs
DarkAngeallenq.q vs. Poison Adhesive - happened as i was typing
Silver_Lucario42 vs. bdov - pikachu and clamper can't mega evolve here sadly. but i'm sure bdov will pull through
Racool vs. Betathunder - i just really wanna see racool vs fardin sometime this omgs
double switches vs. michews - double switches win games sometimes, or else you just lose a big advantage. i always lose an advantage when i try them, but i have faith
Arifeen vs. Megazard - I can only assume megazard is an mnm fan
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs. OM room - btw om room i got a little confession to make, i was akaadian ;]. you'll do well this tour
MMagma vs. Trace - alakazite exists so that ability is no longer that special
lightning1870 vs. GL Volkner - good luck voltdarkrai
Willdbeast vs. Hassin627 - will is a beast that gives hassin teams, i'm sure he'll be a good guy and not ct the teams he gives him *cough* *cough*
EternalSnowman vs. Waszap - wazaaaaaaaap. that was stupid. eternalsnowman reminds me of olaf and olaf is cool af.
YuguY vs. Amphareixon - i also name a lot of my mons stupid shit with capital letters at the end
Raseri vs. jasprose - inb4 altarianite pdon koes giratina
Smouky vs. Hell Rayquaza11 - mega-rayquaza is banned
Typhlocean vs. Plas - typhlosion is fire type so if you put on the ocean, it'd probably die. unless it has a red orb, then the ocean would die, i think that's how it works
Djokra vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl - make cloud9 great again
Laxpras vs. ssjjynx -
Mysterious M vs. iLlama - mysterious m sounds like a username a cat would have if they could play mons. llamas are smart but the result is already dictated:
MultiAmmiratore vs. TylerWithNumbers - as long as tyler doesn't use vd's 5 minute teams he should have this
Anime Sans vs. Squawkerz - i see squakers in like every tour. the guy is bound to win some
Zesty43 vs. Moosical - fellow zesty always grants some great ag matches
ScarfWynaut vs. Level 51 - this one is hard. i think level 51 is better but sw somewhat plays mnm

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im in the train with nothing better to do so...

Chloe vs. byronthewellwell - Esteemed TL Chloe should take the win unless she quits again
Chazm vs. reachzero - I'm 100% expecting chazm to get magearna ct'ed and still win with it
Lashum vs. DurzaOffTopic - oof, this one was pretty hard
Pigeons vs. xavgb - a fresh start for stresh fart, and a good start too
Bluxio vs. insaneguy1083 - sharpedonite luxio is viable, right?
Kingofthesun vs. DoW - kings are mortals, death isn't i think, it wouldn't make sense for death to be mortal because then it couldn't do it job anymore, especially this one so dedicated that it's on wings
ace 434 vs. Catalystic - this one is tough, one is a pretty good mnm player who's been off for a while, the other a great ag player who uses monocoverage dd coil zygarde.
Official Fissure vs. Holy Break - he ain't no fake fissure, [insert obnoxious aproval seeking rhetorical question here]
Alpha Rabbit vs. CriticalMeme - crits gt nerfed to 1/24. RIP
Duckymomo Senior vs. ambrogietto1984 - i heard he plays bh decently
Go0d vs. Funbot28 - Funbot knows this meta very well, even though her opponent isn't easy, I'd be surprised if she doesn't the the win
21pichus vs. Zorro349 - i recognize that name from somewhere. and pichus are cute
Whitewash vs. Hamhamhamham - i like ham
Akashi vs. SectoniaServant16 - defending champion meets new mnm talent. i dont see jeran losing this but the upset would be entertaining though
Zedscy vs. King Billu - so i googled king billu and found this amazing indian barber film
ManectricOP! vs. Dekyro - if pazzaa asks me for teams again i'll be sure to give him some heat memes
wishes vs. DBW - wishes is cool
Escoffier vs. Quantum Tesseract - hard to go against qt, he's a great player, especially in mnm
Highlord vs. Kris - highlord 6-0ed me with cm darkceus on the ag lader so he's definitely taking the w
Sylveon. vs. Jrdn - oh boy, 2 great players that know the meta very well face off round 1. will be a great match to watch
iMox vs. MiyoKa - imox sound way cooler then miyok
eren vs. Isotonex - ain't nobody gonna beat fardin this omgs
DarkAngeallenq.q vs. Poison Adhesive - happened as i was typing
Silver_Lucario42 vs. bdov - pikachu and clamper can't mega evolve here sadly. but i'm sure bdov will pull through
Racool vs. Betathunder - i just really wanna see racool vs fardin sometime this omgs
double switches vs. michews - double switches win games sometimes, or else you just lose a big advantage. i always lose an advantage when i try them, but i have faith
Arifeen vs. Megazard - I can only assume megazard is an mnm fan
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs. OM room - btw om room i got a little confession to make, i was akaadian ;]. you'll do well this tour
MMagma vs. Trace - alakazite exists so that ability is no longer that special
lightning1870 vs. GL Volkner - good luck voltdarkrai
Willdbeast vs. Hassin627 - will is a beast that gives hassin teams, i'm sure he'll be a good guy and not ct the teams he gives him *cough* *cough*
EternalSnowman vs. Waszap - wazaaaaaaaap. that was stupid. eternalsnowman reminds me of olaf and olaf is cool af.
YuguY vs. Amphareixon - i also name a lot of my mons stupid shit with capital letters at the end
Raseri vs. jasprose - inb4 altarianite pdon koes giratina
Smouky vs. Hell Rayquaza11 - mega-rayquaza is banned
Typhlocean vs. Plas - typhlosion is fire type so if you put on the ocean, it'd probably die. unless it has a red orb, then the ocean would die, i think that's how it works
Djokra vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl - make cloud9 great again
Laxpras vs. ssjjynx -
Mysterious M vs. iLlama - mysterious m sounds like a username a cat would have if they could play mons. llamas are smart but the result is already dictated:
MultiAmmiratore vs. TylerWithNumbers - as long as tyler doesn't use vd's 5 minute teams he should have this
Anime Sans vs. Squawkerz - i see squakers in like every tour. the guy is bound to win some
Zesty43 vs. Moosical - fellow zesty always grants some great ag matches
ScarfWynaut vs. Level 51 - this one is hard. i think level 51 is better but sw somewhat plays mnm
Damn I thought akaadian was highlord

well played my dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)