Walrus The KnightsofSonata I Just Can't Get Enough Cross-server Walrus [Walrein Wins]

1st Place
Submitted by Martin
Score: 9.5

Red Flavor by Red Velvet

Martin’s run in this game hasn’t been very good. I was expecting something in the vein of his more recent rounds, another unappealing weeb song that would be lucky to reach the 7s. I have been happily proven wrong by a beautifully harmonious K-pop banger.

The golden child in 1st: Walrein!
Lord Gaius is tickled pink to be in 2nd!
acidphoenix is true blue in 3rd!
And RODAN is a Black Cat® bottle rocket shooting up the rankings! 13th to 5th, what a jump!

9th period is School Daze Redux! Test results will be posted on Tuesday the 9th at 5pm CST.

And now for your colorful outro:

[10:01 PM] KnightsofSonata: New Ruling (bear with me , this explanation's a little convoluted): If you want to use a single member of a band instead of the specific band (e.g. Paul McCartney instead of The Beatles) in an Other Map sub/swap, that's okay even if the individual artist isn't listed in my Likes List.

Hard Truth time. My monitor has been undergoing mechanical failure for the past week and it is two steps away from being scrap. Right now it is flickering like a strobe light testing facility. My alternatives aren't going to work here since one of them can't edit google docs and the other has busted speakers. So my walrus schedule is on hold until I get a new monitor.

Last edited:
[10:44 AM] KnightsofSonata: Eyyyy, pirate radio! Nobody tell my roomie. This means we're not gonna have set days for revealing (other than Not Thursday, Never Thursday and maybe also not the weekend). But we will be revealing earlier in the day, usually 1 or 2 pm CST. And again, nobody tell my roommate. It's pirate radio, after all!

18th Place
Submitted by shubaka17
Score: 7.7

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls (1998)

Sometimes I forget that popular songs from the 90s and 00s often end up as those songs you always hear played over P.A. systems. I heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams in a grocery store last year and damn near went into a fugue state, I was so surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)