The Back Streets of Neo Arcadia (A "Shocking" Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, I'm interested in a Jolly Larvitar! Please check my thread for anything you'd like.

Hey man, I'm interested in a Jolly Larvitar! Please check my thread for anything you'd like.
I'd like your Timid Houndour. I'm going to be busy the next few days so I won't be able to trade until either Wednesday or Thursday. Is that alright?

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like your Timid Houndour. I'm going to be busy the next few days so I won't be able to trade until either Wednesday or Thursday. Is that alright?
Yeah that's fine, would you like any nickname?

By the way, good luck with the trade thread :]

Hey, good luck with your thread! =)
I'd be interested in a super-sized Frisk Pumpkaboo, a spitback would also be totally fine :3 Link to my thread is in my sig!

hi, I have a timer ball ha karrablast you might be interested in. You can CMT if anything else catches your eye. I like the pumpkaboo XL.

Yeah that's fine, would you like any nickname?

By the way, good luck with the trade thread :]
No nickname is needed and thanks!

Hey, good luck with your thread! =)
I'd be interested in a super-sized Frisk Pumpkaboo, a spitback would also be totally fine :3 Link to my thread is in my sig!
I'm interested in your Heracross and thank you!

hi, I have a timer ball ha karrablast you might be interested in. You can CMT if anything else catches your eye. I like the pumpkaboo XL.
That would be great. It'll most likely take a couple of days as I need to finish some other orders and do some irl stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)