Tournament The Anything Goes Open [Round 5]

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Welcome to the Anything Goes Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Post any and all replays in your result post (or provide them to us in pm's) (you can edit them out of your posts later on if you wish). If you had to play 3 games, post all of them, not just the wins.
Failure to do any of the above by the designated deadline will lead to us deciding the result via coinflip as per our discretion. This policy will be strictly enforced for this and all following rounds. Post in the thread; it's not hard.

Round 5 Bracket
Deadline: Sunday 01/28 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Highlord vs. bdov
Tohru and the Adachi vs. Isotonex
21pichus vs. DurzaOffTopic
Catalystic vs. MMagma
Anish vs. GRNBLN
Racool vs. Hamhamhamham

If you feel there are any errors, post here or on my wall asap.

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Highlord vs. bdov - Should be a good game
Tohru and the Adachi vs. Isotonex - Should not be a good game
21pichus vs. DurzaOffTopic - I want arushii to win but idk tbh
Catalystic vs. MMagma - np for mr cata
Anish vs. GRNBLN - Hes pretty good
Racool vs. (Winner of TylerWithNumbers vs. Hamhamhamham) - Not sure on tyler vs racool but he should take the 1st series

Use hidetags you bloody ponces

Highlord vs. bdov ( Plays the tier more also has very creative teams)
Tohru and the Adachi vs. Isotonex ( is going to win open)
21pichus vs. DurzaOffTopic ( beat SW and Whitelion the mans hot rn)
Catalystic vs. MMaga (good shot at being in finals with fardin)
Anish vs. GRNBLN (also has a good shot of being in finals with fardin)
Racool vs. (Winner of TylerWithNumber vs. Hamhamhamham) ( Tyler is really about it right now given the proper teams I could see him pulling this off)

Fardin

Tournament Banned
won in 2
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-692582759
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-692586792

Highlord vs. bdov - he is the better builder and player imo
21pichus vs. DurzaOffTopic - if arushi takes even just a minute to prep unlike durza's past opponents, she should take the win. durza is still my boy
Catalystic vs. MMagma - meet me in finals, k?
Anish vs. GRNBLN - nice player
Racool vs. (Winner of TylerWithNumbers vs. Hamhamhamham) - ngl i can see her reach semis or even finals

srry Whitewash, idk how to use hidetags ;i

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)