That special person

Huge bump to this old thread, but I really miss EyeDentist. Several of you may not have a clue who I am referring to, but a good amount of the users on here that have been around for a while remember him. I remember back when I joined at the end of 2013, he posted a birthday wish on my profile the next year. Back then, I was extremely inactive on smogon, but I did eventually respond to his post(a very late reply however). I wasn't aware that EyeDentist was making these birthday wish posts to every user on the site until a few months ago, when I got bored one day and viewed his profile.

That day, I was really sad because not only did I not thank him in a timely manner, but it turns out he had been inactive for a few years now. From the time he departed smogon, people were posting on his own wall, thanking him for taking the time to make everyone's birthday extra special, and I could easily tell that they deeply missed him.

He may never return to smogon, but I just want to give EyeDentist a special thank you. Amazingly enough, his actions made me think very hard about the way I used to treat people, and it just brings such a warm smile to my face that there are such kind people in this world just like him. Thank you, and I will never forget about you .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)