Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm changing it back :)

Just remember that the LoA thread is not the "excuses for johning thread", its the "here's things I have in advance that I have to prioritize" thread

I will be very busy, and, for the most part, relatively inactive until the eighth of May. Although I am not involved in many battles at the moment, I would appreciate leniency in my important obligations, specifically my gym qualifier and tournament match.

my IRL is absolutely down the drain, dead until like Tuesday or Wednesday to sort everything out. Will let you guys know if I can be back sooner but don't count on it, sorry :/

Since this is back to temporary again...

This week and next are going to be heavily school based. I'm approaching graduation and need to focus on everything there without distractions. The week after, I am on vacation, so for the next three weeks I'm going to be effectively dead. I'll try to get tournament orders posted ASAP, and maybe raid if I can, but other than that everything else is frozen. Please be lenient on DQs until this time. Thanks.

Kinda long over due for me, I've been moving in an transitioning to full time work, also been focusing on other parts of my life. I intend to have everything done by the middle of next week, but no promises.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am busy to the point where I physically don't have time to be in front of a computer. Seriously.

I hope to catch up to things friday to sunday. Sunday, really.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am moving into my new house this week, which is why I've been crazy inactive. I will find some time to order today, but otherwise don't expect much from me for a week or so.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I will be absent tomorrow whilst I recover from the fact that I have been playing Eurovision drinking games, as well as have uni final year project stuff to go over. Expect me alive on Monday/Tuesday, will get to outstanding gyms at that point.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mother's Day tomorrow (or today depending on where you live) as well as finals week is coming up. I'll try to get through stuff tonight and maybe a bit tomorrow but expect little activity from me from tomorrow (May 14, 2017) through late Friday (May 19, 2017) Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

Leaving for the weekend on Thursday night (May 18), getting back Sunday evening (May 21), prob won't be able to do anything in that time.

as you guys may or may not have noticed i've been dead as shit recently, i'm doing research full time at school and it's been a lot harder to handle than i thought it would be, not exactly sure how long it'll take for me to get back to normal activity but assume thursday unless i say otherwise sorry :/

Alright nerds, so as it happens I'll be working a term with a conservation corps this summer in Utah starting on the 26th. What that means for you all is that during my projects (which can be as long as eight days), I may not have access to wifi. Basically the most reliable schedule you can expect me to maintain until mid August is one week on and the next week off, however I may be proven wrong. If you don't feel like waiting, I won't blame you for calling DQ once I go over, but know that I will maintain my activity to the best of my ability.

JJayyFeather Toon Matezoide Elevator Music P2X7

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am not sure if I am nearing DQ in anything but in case I am: I am in a course and can't really do much until tommorow. Please wait for me until tuesday before declaring time of death.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I have exams. Absent until Friday when I can actually focus on order sets (Barring Raid, which I think might not need further focus thank the lord?).

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Slowly coming back. Just got Internet installed yesterday. End of the year is insane with concerts, finals, and getting moved in to this house. I'm also in a wedding over the weekend. I will do my best to get in orders before then! Expect tomorrow.

Not taking this as an LOA but I went from working 21 hours a week to 35 hours a week so my activity is gonna be a lot slower. I'm probably gonna quit reffing most things after I finish what I have already started.

Hello, everyone. I would like to apologize for my recent inactivity; I have been extraordinarily busy for me, as I have been adjusting to a new work schedule. I shall try to catch up on my obligations over the course of the next twenty-four hours; if possible, please grant me leniency during this time.

Not taking this as an LOA but I went from working 21 hours a week to 35 hours a week so my activity is gonna be a lot slower. I'm probably gonna quit reffing most things after I finish what I have already started.
LOL nope 44 hours instead. See you fuckers later I've got no time for this

(Will be exceedingly slow Tuesday --> Monday.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)