SS Doubles OU Team Psyquic Lele Bulk Heatran Scarf.

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Good as they are all, Im Sawamura/zikam and Here I leave a team with which I have done with a relative called Oda123 , The function has been to leave the teaching of the build and the gameplay, all this takes a resolution of Evs to cover the threat of Kartana Scarf.

:tapu-lele::Heatran: : The main option was to make a Core with a somewhat peculiar Lele with access to taunt to prevent Trick rooms and Follow Me from indeede and the users of that movement. Heatran is a very Adjusted Set to perform Eruption to those who take the Speed below 360 which is its main feature.

:tapu-lele::heatran::zapdos: : zapdos supports this team with a variant if Heat wave and Speed of 291, this helps to cover and be faster than kyure-black (without being + Speed in his nature) which allows him to pivot comfortably and with his HP distribution we can say that he can withstand rocks slide of tyranitar counting on our Intimidator. This option is viable because if we have a Lele with 226 speed Zapdos supports us with a Tailwind giving a plus of damage benefiting the Spread that we carry.

hurricane is our Set to do enough damage to Rillaboom who is a mon to always keep in mind when it comes to Check as well as Tsareena and many other things that can do damage to our Urshifu Lele. Kartana does not survive Hurricane from Zapdos.

:tapu-lele::heatran::zapdos::Landorus-therian:: lando-t is our support and ground cover with Stealth Rock and intimidate with which we can come and go as he wants and bring the revenge Killer or check Sets. Toxic to prevent the fini or mons boosts that he has to Access Dangerous setups that can do damage to our set.

:tapu-lele::heatran::zapdos::landorus-therian::Urshifu-rapid-strike:: our strongest Mon and the one in charge of bringing the revenga Killer below 322 speed, with his Choice band we can give many strong hits with Surging Strike and with Close Combat, U-turn to pivot and Aqua jet to hit lando or Mons that does not touch the psychic field or possible Landorus Scarf.

:tapu-lele::heatran::zapdos::Landorus-therian::Urshifu-rapid-strike::amoonguss:: the mushroom is our wall and with it we can redirect moves, Protec to prevent possible 1hko attacks, Clear Smog to prevent Configurations and later attack in a Pp stall war.

the creation was made by a newbie named Oda123 which I took his permission to modify some cases like Heatran with Jolly which is not very effective since you get more benefit with Modest Scarf + Tailwind of zapdos, lele is very well done and something that I understood late was the distribution of evs in zapdos which I found a deity by the Speed tier (he wears heavy duty Boots for some reason which I will not question that decision existing the Seed of lele).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)