sscribbles [:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
from top to bottom, new to old.
latest:

^shoutout to Jackii 's oc

some of my fav artfight pieces this year
to find the OC owners feel free find them through AF: https://artfight.net/~ssensenh/attacks

^shoutout to Sunfished 's OC

2018, 2019

<collab w/ Jackii

<w/ ikanote on dA
<w/ f(x)
<w/ f(x)
<w/ f(x)
<w/ espeonscientist on ps
these are good I guess. xD
I don't make a lot of finished works, so expect mostly sketches compared to what I'm displaying below hahaha.

the oc is not mine. c: she belongs to stardustsparkles25 on DeviantART. this is my best work, I think, currently. on my way to get better! >:D

this was drawn with a strict palette meme. I didn't alter any values or hue or what have you. it was horrible. #49: http://fallenzephyrart.deviantart.com/art/100-Palette-Challenge-462719186
I gave up on the flower crown, as you can tell. ;3;

Last edited:
Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! I really like your first piece, the colors are eye-catching and work well together, those yellow highlights give a nice effect and the character seems interesting. Anyways, I'm glad to see you make a thread and hopefully you'll keep us updated with some new art soon. ^^

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Sorry that this isn't critique or anything but

Omg! Nicolft!! You actually made a thread QwQ Looking forward to seeing your art in more than one place now XD

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus

this was drawn for a friend, Darkness-Serum on DeviantART. (this is Darkness-Serum's OC, by the way.)
I meant to color it quickly in an anime style, but then I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I don't know how this happened.
but it looks really good. xD

Last edited:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
there is NO POKEMON
so here's a quick, boring, static filler to remedy that; join me on my journey to discover what a Gengar is and how to draw it! ;^J
this is what my sketchy art looks like usually: values with (maybe) a quick gradient map slapped onto it. d:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
DD: yandere chansey

[2/10/16, 13:55:44] Ugh: QUICK
[2/10/16, 13:55:48] Ugh: who is your pokemon love interest :^J
[2/10/16, 13:56:12] Doni: -sweats- uh
[2/10/16, 13:56:48] Doni: -coughs- i mean im lowkey a furry
[2/10/16, 13:57:17] Ugh: furries are p great :^J
[2/10/16, 13:57:26] Doni: mega sceptile is a damn handsome lizard what can i say

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I know you are considering requests, so if this is too much, let me know.

Could you draw me a forums avatar with Siebold and Gyarados (Siebold is the guy in my current avi i.e. the Water E4 from X/Y if you didn't know). I would love to see what you can come up with so that is my only "requirements" as I want to give you as much creative "space" for you to do what you do because your artwork is absolutely stunning.

Again, if you can't just let me know. If you do decide to take on this request, I am going to thank you in advance n_n

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
sorry for the lack of updates, I've been kind of demotivated as of these last two days, but I promise I'll finish the works I need to! (sexy androgynous uxie gijinka \ Siebold + gyarados) :'D I just don't feel like I can do anything moderate-scale right now. :'""""DDD

but anyways,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

caterpie loves you~<3

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
NV I'm so sorry, Idon't think I can tackle this gyara + Siebold yet. ;-; I'll learn more about rendering and stuff and maybe do this in the future when you don't care anymore. :'D Here's what I had for the sketch though:

again, I'm really sorry for dropping your req! ;3; one day I'll git gudder, but what I had in mind for this was way beyond my skill level I cri.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
NV I'm so sorry, Idon't think I can tackle this gyara + Siebold yet. ;-; I'll learn more about rendering and stuff and maybe do this in the future when you don't care anymore. :'D Here's what I had for the sketch though:

again, I'm really sorry for dropping your req! ;3; one day I'll git gudder, but what I had in mind for this was way beyond my skill level I cri.
That is ok. The sketch looks really awesome and honestly I can wait. I want you to feel comfortable with my request before you submit something that you deem "worthy" of fulfilling my request lol.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Nice grasp on the colors, they seem really vibrant and full of expression. If I can make one critique, it's to be careful that the black line work doesn't compete with the overall colors. Besides that, I really love them.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
fucking love the way you render dude, it's at its best when you keep that soft, oil painty texture that's your signature but combine it with crisp edges (a little bit of its there in the scizor and serp pics but not completely, a good example is your got talent thing). pu ti peek

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
brightobject ahhh goodness thank you!!<3 I've never really felt like my rendering had much of a style, but now that you point it out I think I see what you mean! ;0; I have actually drawn something recently that I think puts your advice in practice which I'll be posting in this. ;v; thank you so much<3 (also what is pu ti peek)
-
after conversing with anundeadboy, I feel like I have no idea why I've been restricting myself to just posting pokemon-related things. ;0; thus I won't be doing that anymore lol
from top to bottom, new to old, here we go <v>

^this is what I was referring to with brightobject

----
and also... i have two deviantart accounts because i'm irrational and weird
but i feel safe intermingling them
so here are the things I've posted on there

here are some unposted sketches of vycia, which is the cat

a friend and I thought that if vycia had a feather tail we would give her transformation powas and make her op :_^D so she's a birb with cat ears and I guess that's not very aerodynamic but we wanted to keep that sort of weird gimmick going.
and uh here's an attempt at a comic <_>

um so ;v;
the reason why I split the accounts is because I want to get into adoptables! I guess I feel like there's a stigma about adoptables that they're really weird and stupid and I guess they are <_> but idk smogon is a nice place and if people dislike me for wanting to create and possibly sell adoptables they won't post about it, i hope v':
so... I guess I hope for some feedback about designs on here too. the two characters above, the cat and the sheep thing are things I created.
the sheep has a sort of three fates from greek mythology motif and the cat is just weird but i would like to hear what you like and dislike and any suggestions you have...
also! i do want to create adoptables and so here is an attempt:

based on pb&j. i really think jelly's design is way too boring... while it conveys the feeling of "jelly" it doesn't seem very original. v-v
and.. there's one other thing I'd like feedback on ;v;

this is something I am creating for an myo contest. i wanted to go for "skeleton and flowers" (or something like that life/death w/e). I'm really happy with the skull and I think the ribcage-esque thing is pretty okay, but the rest of the design is very lackluster (esp the legs) and I feel that the stripes don't really fit in.
and ofc last but not least! I entered the smogon facebook header contest with this:

all the other entries are really good too!<3 vwv i especially love cosmos's ttar. ;c;
well um yeah. ;v; )b I'm a scrub-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)