SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@everyone cbb signed up, we only lack three mans to make the greatest oras pool in history...

#FREE bloo, haunter and goddess briyella (this is not a joke, we have midseason hours, let's do it for them)
What, precisely, did GGFan do to deserve to be compared two literal pedophiles and the second biggest cheater in the history of competitive Pokémon (first two are obviously much worse than the latter, but all three did much worse things than GGFan)?

Last edited:

GGFan

Banned deucer.
What, precisely, did GGFan do to deserve to be compared two literal pedophiles and the second biggest cheater in the history of competitive Pokémon (first two are obviously much worse than the latter, but all three did much worse things than GGFan)?
Immaturity and stupidity know no bounds.

Perhaps the primary reason I derive nothing but amused contempt for these snide rascals is because, in the midst of trying to portray me as a comical jester, they have ended up as the sad, miserable clowns who have faded into obscurity while I have ensconced myself in one of the most prestigious battlefields in the world.

And I am here to stay.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Your posts are as good as a piece of shit
I suppose the very embodiment of feces and filth would be able to judge how closely one's words match his hideous structure and awful character. However, there is substantial evidence that indicates I am nowhere close to resembling you. I would suggest you go for a roll in the mud in the back of the woods as you seemingly enjoy doing so much, for there would you be far more likely to find familiarity than by examining me.

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
I suppose the very embodiment of feces and filth would be able to judge how closely one's words match his hideous structure and awful character. However, there is substantial evidence that indicates I am nowhere close to resembling you. I would suggest you go for a roll in the mud in the back of the woods as you seemingly enjoy doing so much, for there would you be far more likely to find familiarity than by examining me.
yo for real bro can you stop with the fake deep shit? you're not a poet or a philosopher; you're a walking meme on smogon.com/forums, and not even a good one. i'd rather read the below average memes about pdc and laurel then read a paragraph about something you could have said in 10 words

GGFan

Banned deucer.
yo for real bro can you stop with the fake deep shit? you're not a poet or a philosopher; you're a walking meme on smogon.com/forums, and not even a good one. i'd rather read the below average memes about pdc and laurel then read a paragraph about something you could have said in 10 words
First of all, I'm not your brother. If you want to be taken seriously, please do not address me with such irreverence. However, given your youth and ignorance, I suppose I should not be surprised by the empty language you use, such as "meme." Should I apologize that I don't watch Japanese cartoons as much as you or others or adhere to worthless jargon? No, I won't apologize for that. I also won't apologize for how much my name angers you, for I have no control over the rage that I invoke. It is not my fault that I simply happen to be an erudite individual in a world primarily inhabited by immature, base thugs who cast aspersions towards those who have done nothing to deserve it. Thus, if I am a joke in your eyes, then it is because you are used to seeing nothing but dirt. I'm not the dirt that you so joyfully surround yourself with, nor am I the filth that you believe in so ardently. It does not make me a joke because my agenda does not align with your petty, immature culture that people are, quite frankly, sick and tired of. We are tired of your infantile antics and how they vitiate what is supposed to be an honorable competition fought by the greatest in our game.

You are no such individual, it seems. Perhaps you envy the fact this so-called "meme" is actually one of the most respected and accomplished players in the game; if that be the case, which it most likely is, given your abrupt bout of unwarranted vitriol, then all I can suggest is that you learn to accept the fact that, in this world, I'm higher than you in in the food chain. I'm in this tournament because I'm a highly accomplished and dedicated player who deserves to be in it, whereas your claim to fame is acquiescing to the whims of your pathetic circle of punks who try to denigrate me on a daily basis to no success. You can no longer attempt to sully my reputation and get away it, for I, too, am now part of the Smogon family. Here I assume the role of the wise, hardened warrior who must put up with the childish flippancy of those who are so delusional that they act as if they are better than me, though they have nothing to show for their years of mobbing and threats except pathetic delusions of grandeur. Yes, I am the joke around here, which is why I have been unbanned and bought in the Smogon Premier League.

Instead of continuing your worthless crusade, maybe you should focus on improving, as I always have. It may get you somewhere instead of acceptance amongst socially inept barbarians on the internet. Go ahead, call me all the names you want--they won't alter reality, which clearly says I'm better than you, even in this world.

Am I a philosopher? Everybody is a philosopher, for each man has his own methods for surviving in the struggle known as life. Your philosophy in life is to be a terrible, uninspired troll who lives in a fantasy land so spectacular that it may inspire J.R. Tolkien to rise from the grave and shake your hand. The idea of me being a joke makes us split in two from laughter. Now then, my philosophy in life is to never allow others to measure your success. It is partially because I have made it to this point, whereas you....well, my friend, there is not much to say about you, I'm afraid.

I am also not a poet, though I admit to writing my fair share of poetry in my time.

Now, leave me alone and let me be. Leave the past in the past. If you can't learn to let things go as I have, I have but one thing to say to you:

SWIM IN GARBAGE, O YOU GARBAGE.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
First of all, I'm not your brother. If you want to be taken seriously, please do not address me with such irreverence. However, given your youth and ignorance, I suppose I should not be surprised by the empty language you use, such as "meme." Should I apologize that I don't watch Japanese cartoons as much as you or others or adhere to worthless jargon? No, I won't apologize for that. I also won't apologize for how much my name angers you, for I have no control over the rage that I invoke. It is not my fault that I simply happen to be an erudite individual in a world primarily inhabited by immature, base thugs who cast aspersions towards those who have done nothing to deserve it. Thus, if I am a joke in your eyes, then it is because you are used to seeing nothing but dirt. I'm not the dirt that you so joyfully surround yourself with, nor am I the filth that you believe in so ardently. It does not make me a joke because my agenda does not align with your petty, immature culture that people are, quite frankly, sick and tired of. We are tired of your infantile antics and how they vitiate what is supposed to be an honorable competition fought by the greatest in our game.

You are no such individual, it seems. Perhaps you envy the fact this so-called "meme" is actually one of the most respected and accomplished players in the game; if that be the case, which it most likely is, given your abrupt bout of unwarranted vitriol, then all I can suggest is that you learn to accept the fact that, in this world, I'm higher than you in in the food chain. I'm in this tournament because I'm a highly accomplished and dedicated player who deserves to be in it, whereas your claim to fame is acquiescing to the whims of your pathetic circle of punks who try to denigrate me on a daily basis to no success. You can no longer attempt to sully my reputation and get away it, for I, too, am now part of the Smogon family. Here I assume the role of the wise, hardened warrior who must put up with the childish flippancy of those who are so delusional that they act as if they are better than me, though they have nothing to show for their years of mobbing and threats except pathetic delusions of grandeur. Yes, I am the joke around here, which is why I have been unbanned and bought in the Smogon Premier League.

Instead of continuing your worthless crusade, maybe you should focus on improving, as I always have. It may get you somewhere instead of acceptance amongst socially inept barbarians on the internet. Go ahead, call me all the names you want--they won't alter reality, which clearly says I'm better than you, even in this world.

Am I a philosopher? Everybody is a philosopher, for each man has his own methods for surviving in the struggle known as life. Your philosophy in life is to be a terrible, uninspired troll who lives in a fantasy land so spectacular that it may inspire J.R. Tolkien to rise from the grave and shake your hand. The idea of me being a joke makes us split in two from laughter. Now then, my philosophy in life is to never allow others to measure your success. It is partially because I have made it to this point, whereas you....well, my friend, there is not much to say about you, I'm afraid.

I am also not a poet, though I admit to writing my fair share of poetry in my time.

Now, leave me alone and let me be. Leave the past in the past. If you can't learn to let things go as I have, I have but one thing to say to you:

im not reading this

xuba

Banned deucer.
Alright so I'm a relatively fresh face around here but y'all should try being nice to each other, i mean I don't know if I'm retarded or not but it looks to me like this just is a Pokemon sim not some battlefield or other shit lol

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Alright so I'm a relatively fresh face around here but y'all should try being nice to each other, i mean I don't know if I'm retarded or not but it looks to me like this just is a Pokemon sim not some battlefield or other shit lol
Nice? Indeed, I am like a humble, friendly caterpillar; however, when wronged, this caterpillar emerges from its cocoon as a shark with a cannon for a mouth.

I am more than happy to be friendly with all of you, but will not tolerate any kind of juvenile insouciance. Please give me the mutual respect that I give you, thank you.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
BASED GGFan workin them rude dudes with the tudes into a stutter!
Yes, I suppose I did deliver a rather sound thrashing yesterday. Forgive me for the inconvenience that I may have caused you and others in the process.

If you (not you in particular), however, are a flippant soul whose existence is driven by the Ha Ha Mobile and gladly wheel all over the town with your infantile, miscreant stooges who would like for nothing more than all of Smogon to be covered in the childish paint of crudely drawn Japanese cartoons and incoherent English, I have but one thing to say to you:

Last edited:

GGFan

Banned deucer.
WhiteQueen i think you have some competition this year
One truly peculiar aspect of Smogon culture that I have noticed (yes, claiming that something is odd in a freak show is a bit silly, I admit) is that people tend to be compared to others arbitrarily. If being intelligent, honest, and well spoken make me stand out, then that does not reflect positively on this culture.

In the future, I would appreciate not being attacked for merely being myself. Please leave me alone, thank you. Please let me be. I only wish to compete honorably against the best in this realm.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Before I retreat into slumber, I would like to wish all of my friends in Australia and Asia a happy new year. In case my friends in other parts of the world have not yet imbibed enough toxic liquid to destroy all of their mental faculties, I hope my wishes to them will allow them to enjoy their celebration without making themselves regret the day they were born.

If you are unable to celebrate responsibly for both your sake and your inundated parents, I have but one thing to say to you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)