Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

:O oml its beautiful Thank you so Much Sobi!

Also,I was wondering is it possible you can do Profile pictures to? I've been meaning to change mine up lately and you have really great skills :3

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Also,I was wondering is it possible you can do Profile pictures to? I've been meaning to change mine up lately and you have really great skills :3
hm.. i've never tried doing that, but let me know what you want and I'll see what i can do..

Wandering Wobbuffet

formerly Based Honker
Sobi I plan on making an RMT for a PU team as my 100th post. Can I get a banner featuring a rampardos and a ninjask riding together in a convertable (lol) and have the words "Keep On Rolling" somewhere on it. Seeing the nice job you did for fineon's RU Research Week makes me sure you can do a great job on this. :)

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Mega-Serperior-Z sorry for the delay; i had it ready, but i found out that if i was to post it, it would be my 0.5k, and i wanted to save that for my rmt [:

(without Orton Style applied)

OR

(with Orton Style applied)​

Reactions: Mq

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo Sobi, Could I get a banner for the Inverse Battle VR? Just really needs an Avalugg, Meloetta and Mega Beedrill somewhere on it :3

Thanks so much in advance !_!

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hi, can you make a banner for my next tournament, Stadium OU World Championship? Alakazam, a substitute and Tauros on it, please.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
hi Dracoslay, for banners, I use Photoshop and for sprites I use pixlr.com/editor
as for your sprite, it's decent but there could be some improvements.

- the positioning is kinda weird, you want them to be on the same level most of the times
- the background should be transparent and so should be the sprites because then on non-white backgrounds the sprite doesn't look very good

take a look at these 2:

- smaller background
- transparent
- kinda on the same level

- smaller and transparent
- dragonite's pose really fits in well with the position

that being said, I kinda like the Gen 4 sprites because on http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites, they show the 2 different poses for dragonite which is great since people always use the bw sprites. anyway, hope i helped, good luck with spriting :]

Cool! I kinda had trouble with the positioning, so I tried that position. I chose the positioning and added a Pokeball in his hand.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)