Smogon XY Kickoff Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won against marcus riley, he's calling bullshit but it dc'd after i outpredicted him on plays and was up on pokemon...don't know why i would dc when i was in a winning position but ok, thought we left johns behind in 2008. was a good match anyway

won against marcus riley, he's calling bullshit but it dc'd after i outpredicted him on plays and was up on pokemon...don't know why i would dc when i was in a winning position but ok, thought we left johns behind in 2008. was a good match anyway
You "dc'd" not once but twice, and both were clearly on purpose. I had momentum the first time you dc'd and you were never up in pokemon when you dc'd either time..

I feel like it should be replayed with different teams all together so that it can actually be fair.. it was complete bs and you know it. I just want what's fair for both of us so we can so who really deserves to move on.

Edit: You were never up when you dc'd either time, and I had the favoring position.. yet the third time you were up and just so happened to not have a connection issue.

There was also no prior lag whatsoever that even made me question you dc'ing. It was instantaneous both times..

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
how can you have momentum the second time we had played one turn, and you used sub and i broke it...........the first time you have 4 pokemon and sr, and i had 5. what a joke...you barely had momentum in ANY of the matches...

this is sad... I dunno who is in the wrong; but do you want to win THAT bad to DC and make drama over a game that doesn't even have cash price... really sad.......................................

just sharing my thoughts ;$

this is sad... I dunno who is in the wrong; but do you want to win THAT bad to DC and make drama over a game that doesn't even have cash price... really sad.......................................

just sharing my thoughts ;$
Not once but twice..

Lulz Dude it was 5-5 the first time because I let my ferrothorn die to get the free switch in, I had rocks up and I clearly had the advantage..

then all of a sudden you "dc" but were some how able to instantly comment on my profile.. "lol now what.."

Come on, its obvious at this point..

Edit: Ohh and did I forget to mention that your abomasnow didn't go mega the first game when it was 1v1 with my ferrothorn for MULTIPLE turns. The gyro ball was a clean 3HKO while you sat there and went for Blizzards. Then in the games following that, all of a sudden your abomasnow is mega and can just conveniently tank my gyro balls. And you even said a replay would be fair considering same moves would be acted out. So not only did you lie, AND DC on purpose twice, you switched up your items and its blatantly obvious -____-

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
I have Abomasite and Scizorite on my team? Obviously changed it (lol)...not going to sit here and say I didn't change my gameplan, we played same teams different moves it would be dumb not to?

I couldn't give two shits less about winning this game, i'm arguing on principle. Why would I dc in a tournament like this? There is literally no benefit to it. Considering your team you definitely didn't have an advantage, at the point your team was at in the first game, I can't imagine a scenario where you would have won.

Also Marcus Wiley is the one being the drama queen here, I can't believe I have to sit here and type this paragraph...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)