Smogon Usage-Based Tier Update: December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
But
LC UU I'm locking in for at least another month. I'll calc Doubles UU today.

You were saying anyone who wanted the monthly usage stats could go to sweepercalc. But that was October's data--they couldn't have updated for November because they didn't have the new data.
The question from the person is "where can I get the usage statistics"

My answer was sweepercalc, which does not have Novembers... but neither does that folder, so I still don't understand.
LC UU I'm locking in for at least another month. I'll calc Doubles UU today.

You were saying anyone who wanted the monthly usage stats could go to sweepercalc. But that was October's data--they couldn't have updated for November because they didn't have the new data.

The question from the person is "where can I get the usage statistics"

My answer was sweepercalc, which does not have Novembers... but neither does that folder, so I still don't understand. (and I am saying it doesn't based on your usage of "eventually" since I can't figure out how to navigate files like that, which only supports sweepercalc)

I understand you are the one who is in charge of the data, but if it is the same data I don't see why we are having this conversation/

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Dang, I guess we still can't have a balanced RU metagame.

Hopes and Predictions:
Lopunny -> OU
Gallade -> OU
Sceptile -> UU/OU

YAY SAVIOR DOGE ^__^
In all seriousness tho, not too surprised at these changes. One thing I'm surprised about is lack of Gallade moving up. Gallade is absolutely amazing in OU. I honestly think Mawile will settle in NU because it's typing is amazing defensively and has decent support moves. On another note, I'm glad Dragalage moved up because with Adaptability it's a great mon. Metagross moving up is something I predicted as soon as I saw MegaGross revealed. Lopunny needs to be OU ASAP. Wobbufett needs to be PU lol.

Strangely enough, Skuntank was below the RU cutoff (Is it still 3.41 or was it changed?) on all RU usage stats in November, yet didn't drop (Maybe its usage from October prevented it from doing so). Still, I'll keep it in mind, as if it does manage to drop it will be really good in NU. (Yes its another Defogger that loses to Pawn (Except if you run Fire Blast) but what doesn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)